5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted.
I have wanted jeans that are loose and comfortable and these hit the mark. I wanted a pair of jeans that weren't tight but still stylish. Great buy.
Published 23 months ago by adrianne

1.0 out of 5 stars way too mom Jeans for me....
They are baggy in all the wrong places. I'm skinny but these make me look bulgy and frumpy! I have so many other pairs of great lucky brand Jeans I didn't even try them on before I'd hemmed them.. .stupid move on my part cuz now I can't return them. Ah well. Lesson learned. Stick with the sweet n low style of lucky brand. Always perfect and flattering fit.

Btw,...
Published 20 months ago by D. Lieberman

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted., January 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 4, 2014
Great price for luckys! Good amount of stretch in this so very comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars way too mom Jeans for me...., April 16, 2013
D. Lieberman "donnaluisa" (Putnam Valley, NY United States) - See all my reviews

Btw, I AM a mom. I don't want to offend anyone with the mom Jeans title.... But there are hot, hip cool moms and then there those who wear these Jeans. Just sayin... ;-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought it would be, November 14, 2012
I had a pair that I have been trying to replace by Lucky...but these were not it.
I will continue searching because I loved this pair of jeans. These were not this style though.

Lucky Brand Women's Sofia Curvy Boot Jeans