5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!
If you're curvy like me you will looooove these jeans. I bought them in size 30. I'm 5'4", have about a 29.5" waist and 40-41" hips and and the fit and length is perfect in every way. I would definitely say "buy these jeans!!"
Published 11 months ago by Nicole Martin

2.0 out of 5 stars buyer beware
Published 1 month ago by Amazon fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!, December 2, 2013
Nicole Martin (ORLANDO, FL, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Run large - order a size (or two!) down, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Lucky Brand Women's Sofia Skinny-Ankle Jean (Apparel)
These jeans are incredible. They are 'skinny' for sure - but do not have the annoying fabric that cuts off your circulation like some other skinny jeans. They are also surprisingly comfortable! And they held up all day - no bunching, no nothing. And I could easily tuck in 'high boots' without any problem whatsoever. I wish they came in other 'washes/colors' because I certainly would order more. I had to return the initial pair - too big given the sizing instructions. The length was perfect. I am so happy with these jeans!

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted, July 30, 2013
I like the look and fit. It was just what I needed for the weekend events. Dress the up or down.

2.0 out of 5 stars buyer beware, September 30, 2014
Amazon fan "cdmack" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
while I love the way these jeans fit and they are real comfortable, beware. The zipper is not a good one. After a few ups and downs of the zipper, the zipper head extends over the stopper and you have a zipper that won't move. I had to use a screwdriver to open the zipper head and a pair of pliers to close. While I thought I had fixed them, no -- it happened again. I promptly returned for another another pair and lo and behold, same thing with the second pair. Really Amazon? Are these really Lucky Brands? Such a shame cause they really are comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for curvy bottom, November 19, 2014
I bought these in 28x30 and they fit perfect. I was scared at first because I'm big bottom (butt & legs) but after reading other reviews I took a chance and I don't regret it. I have the Sophia boot cut but they fit big now due to some weight loss but I love the material because they are lightweight and have enough stretch to fit comfortably. These are not too high but if you want to wear them with heels I would suggest a longer inseam (I'm 5'3 with short legs) . The color is perfect for my body type so you can't go wrong

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, May 13, 2014
Ordered my normal size but had to return these. Fabric was also not as soft as I expected. Wanted to replace with larger size but that was not an option during the return.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally a truly "curvy" jean!, October 30, 2014
One of the only jeans I have found that I have NO gap in the back! So many jeans now have wayyyyy to much stretchy fabric that I find unattractive. These have just the right amount to hug you but not make you look like you are wearing a sausage casing. I highly recommend these jeans for any curvy girl!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great jean for curvy, short women who are height-weight proportionate., August 26, 2014
J. Soller (Oakland, California, USA) - See all my reviews
I wear these jeans almost every day. I shopped in the Lucky retail store for fit and bought online for a discount (because I used my Amazon Credit Card points). If you're not very tall and also short-waisted like I am, these jeans will make you feel fabulous. (I am 5'2" and 117 lbs) Great stretch, great color, no gaps in the back!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice comfy fit, skinny denim, but with enough stretch for easy movement and non restricted, September 26, 2014
I first bought a pair of another style Lucky Brand jeans so had learned that they are a roomy fit. I am 44 and these are my favourite skinny style jeans, I can breath bend and move because of the stretch in these. I like these very much. thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Decided not to keep them., September 9, 2014
Nice color and fit, but ran a touch small.....
Don't think the cut was quite right for my short round body.