5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!
Published 6 months ago by Amazonfiend

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
Length was nice but these were made of really poor quality material compared to the Luckys I've bought in-store. I had to return it.
Published 12 months ago by sam

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, August 26, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Small in the waist, large in the thigh and calf, July 26, 2014
The good: Beautiful dark wash. Fabric has a nice stretch.

The bad: These jeans fit very oddly. They are quite tight in the waist. Normally I would just size up, but they are also huge in the thigh and calf, giving a very "baggy" look not normally associated with skinny jeans. They taper off again at the ankle, which just accentuates the how baggy the calf is.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, February 5, 2014
I loved these jeans, although they were definitely longer than I had expected.I am 5'9 but have a long torso so I don't generally need longer jeans, but these were much longer than the Lucky Charlie Skinny jean in exactly the same size. They fit perfectly, my butt looks great and i love how they are a little higher in the back so there is no gaping when you bend over. The amount is stretch is perfect as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing material and rather poor quality overall, January 16, 2014
Material stiff and not stretchy as expected. Rise not nearly high enough to cover lower back, too low to be appropriate. Recommend Hudson Nico or James jeans if you want quality jeans that will flatter, stretch, be comfortable and hold color and style.

5.0 out of 5 stars lucky brand sofia skinny leg, August 23, 2013
Great fit. Skinny, very stretchy and comfortable. Good color, as pictured.True to size. I love these jeans, but wish they came in a 32 inch length. I would buy another pair in a longer length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy for curvy girls,, January 27, 2013
Boat Mom (Clinton Township, MI USA) - See all my reviews
I usually have issue with a gap around the waist of my jeans. These fit my shape perfect, curvy hips, small waist, and long legs. Very comfortable because of the stretch. They do stretch out a little as you wear them, but not too bad. They still hold their shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice jeans!, January 15, 2013
These jeans are amazingly comfy, snug fitting and looks sleek and trendy. Bravo Lucky Brand Jeans! I highly recommend to all.

1.0 out of 5 stars not the size for me..., January 11, 2014
Fit great in the waist was to large in calves. I must say that returning this product was a piece of cake. I still will shop with Amazon cause they r amazing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit is higher in the waist than anticipated., November 27, 2013
I really liked the appearance of these jeans in the photo; however, I found that they ride much higher than expected in the waist. I ended up returning them, as this was way too much to pay for a bad fit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit is Irregular, November 1, 2013
I bought my size but they fit completely wrong. Tight in the things and waist, but bit in the butt and calves. I'll be returning these. I still love Lucky Sofias... but these ones are completely wrong for me.

Lucky Brand Women's Sofia Skinny-Leg Jean