5.0 out of 5 stars These are my new favorite jeans!
Published 21 months ago by Casey

3.0 out of 5 stars Jeans looked fine
There was too much stretch in the fabric. I like a bit of stretch but these jeans had too much.
Published 21 months ago by nancy

5.0 out of 5 stars These are my new favorite jeans!, January 11, 2013
Casey (Pawhuska, OK, United States) - See all my reviews
I am 5'7", 145 lbs and carry my weight in my butt, hips and thighs and I love these jeans! They fit comfortably because of the super stretch, they don't show my crack when I sit down and they don't gap at the waist. The straight leg opening is my favorite part though. I wear western boots all the time and boot cut jeans are getting ridiculous with how large their leg openings are these days; they're almost flare. These fit over the top of the boot and stop right where the foot starts. I think it gives an 'old school' western look and let's me show off my expensive boots instead of covering them up with jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply, the best looking jeans I've ever purchased. Very comfortable material. I bought another pair., August 16, 2012
I bought my first pair of Lucky Brand Sophias at a Lucky Brand store. My husband was thrilled with them but wouldn't divulge how much they cost (he was afraid that I wouldn't buy them if I knew how expensive they were - I don't typically spend a hundred bucks for a pair of jeans).

When I found them on Amazon on special, I immediately purchased another pair.

I compared the white labels and found that they were made in the same factory, same style number as my first pair. These are made in Mexico not China. There are apparently two types of Lucky Brand jeans, one less expensive, which are made in China, and the nicer fit which are made in Mexico.

I wear the Sofias with dressy shoes and tops -- they're jeans but the cut is extremely flattering. Although I'm fairly thin, these take off an additional 10 pounds. I feel pretty!

I just ordered another pair in Nov and they are cut too too low. Way below belly button ????

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, October 26, 2013
I really like these jeans -- fit well without being too tight. I'm 5"4' and always have trouble with pants being too long and too loose in the waist if they fit in the hip/thighs and too tight in the hips/thighs if they fit in the waist. Petites are almost always too short. These are perfect -- would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Now I know why designer jeans are great!, February 6, 2013
This is my first pair ever of designer jeans. I wasn't sure if I needed a 27 or 28. Ordered the 27 and it fit well, but a little to tight for me. I am just under 5 feet and 114. It was so easy to return and get the size 28. Just for your info, 27 is a size 4 and 28 is a size 6. I will have to hem them up, because the smallest length was 30. Other than that, I'm lucky :) I caught this deal and will consider spending the extra money on quality. They do give while wearing, so you don't feel like you are busting at the seams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jean!, December 22, 2012
SB (North Smithfield, RI) - See all my reviews
These jeans are perfect! I have another pair of Lucky Brand jeans, although more of a boot cut style. I figured I'd try a different style since I like the jeans so much...and I love these even more. Great stretch and the fit is perfect which is always so hard to do when ordering jeans online. I'm 5'5 and typically a size 6 - I ordered the 28x30 and they couldn't fit any better!

3.0 out of 5 stars Jeans looked fine, January 30, 2013
nancy (Ypsilanti,USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Jeans But A Bit Loose on Me, October 4, 2013
27Waist/30Length

I went back/forth on returning these jeans; they fit but are a bit loose in the thigh/hips for me. I am petite & don't have a lot of curves there so the pants fit me more loose than I was expecting. These would probably be more sexy/tight fitting on a frame with more curves. A 26" waist probably would fit a bit better but they feel so comfortable, kind of like a "boyfriend" jean for my frame, that I'm keeping them. Boyfriend jeans are usually way too baggy on my frame. There is extra stretch in the denim which will be great for long airplane flights, etc. The length is also perfect for me - I'm 5'3" but my legs are long for a petite (petite pants are usually 1" too short but fit everywhere else).

They are not overly whiskered & sanded so could be worn in a casual office. They are straight jeans so not super form fitting.

I had to wash these 4 times before wearing because the blue dye is crazy; the white socks I was wearing when trying these on became blue in the toe from putting my foot into them. If you don't wash them enough, you will have blue dye inside your dryer & rubbing off on everything you sit on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lucky Brand Fan, February 4, 2013
Lucky has great jeans - these are no exception. The fit is slightly smaller and they have less stretch than the Lola's, but still a wardrobe staple.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, but run long, January 2, 2013
I love Lucky jeans and the quality of these pants is just as good as the other pairs I own. The color is very nice as well. However, be careful what length you order! I am 5'9", not short by any means. I ordered the 30" inseam and the length was perfect. If I had gotten the longer ones, they'd be dragging on the ground! The picture is a bit misleading because the 30" pants look shorter than they actually are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans ever!, February 8, 2013
I am a mom of 3, size 2, 5'5" tall, 112 lbs, with somewhat short-ish legs. I bought the 30" length and even so they are SLIGHTLY too long but I didn't have to shorten them. I LOVE the color of these jeans, quite dark but with distressed areas, and the fit. THey have some stretch, and they're high enough in the waist to hold in the unfirm tummy areas and also not show panties or butt when bending over! they fit tighter in the ankle than shown in the pic - the pic makes them look like they flare at the ankle but they don't. They're not as tight as skinny jeans, of course. I love them.