Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on January 22, 2013
Normally I'm a big fan of Lucky Jeans. While they're no Diesel, they usually have flattering styles and good quality denim. This pair right out of the box felt off. The material is thin and stiff, and the fit was awkward and poorly proportioned. Perhaps they used a different manufacturer? Even though they were a great bargain, sadly they have to go back.
on January 24, 2013
Not liking these at all and bummed because I bought 2 since they were on sale. These are a great wash but the fit is very baggy and not flattering for skinny girls. Avoid....
on February 7, 2013
I was skeptical buying jeans online, but what a surprise. These jeans fit like a glove and the stretch makes them super comfortable. The rise is just right for a middle-age woman, while the dark wash is perfect for work-related attire for me (college professor). The dark wash also hides any imperfections and helps your you present your best backside.

They look great with flats, heels or boots. I will probably wear them all year for many years. So happy that they were the deal of the day and that it prompted me to try. Luck Jeans are always a good value and have a great fit.
on March 25, 2014
The best skinny jeans I've owned! The fit is perfect, especially for an average body type. They may not work for a very slender girl because they are made to fit the natural curves of a woman, so they are a little bigger in the thighs and calves than most skinny jeans I've tried. I read some reviews that the fabric was flimsy. I disagree. The fabric is exactly what I expected for a skinny jean with just the right amount of spandex. They are also very comfortable. They are expensive for a pair of jeans, but I would highly recommend purchasing them if you can get them on sale. I bought mine for half the normal amazon price as part of a lightning deal.
on January 30, 2013
Thumbs up from my 16 year old daughter. She usually wears very skinny jeans; these are a little bit looser (which I like) and they look great on her. She loves the brand and will wear them.
on May 14, 2014
I'm a big fan of Lucky Brand jeans, and the Sweet-N-Low jeans are my favorite. They are well made and last forever. They fit well but I highly, highly recommend paying close attention to the size chart if you are unaware of how Lucky Brand sizes their jeans. as it may be confusing at first. The smaller number (00-16) is the size of the jeans. The larger number (24-33) is the waist. Inseams run from short to long and can vary based on the style of jean you select. Generally speaking, ankle inseams are 29", short inseams run 30", regular is 32", and long is 34"

As long as you pay close attention to sizing you should be very happy with your jeans, they are honestly some of the best made jeans available today.
on April 29, 2014
These jeans had the strangest fit. I'm a fan of Lucky Brand jeans yet these were just odd. While the waist fit fine, perhaps a little tight until the denim relaxes, the thighs and calves seemed really baggy, as if made with too much fabric. I'm not a skinny mini by any means (I ordered the 31), but strange fit was not at all what I would classify as a skinny jean. They were also abnormally long, too. I'm 5'5 and it took four to five rolls to get the cuffs above my ankles (how I prefer to where skinny jeans). I didn't hesitate to print out my return form within a few minutes of taking them off which is too bad because the dark denim color was great. Oh well, too good to be true.
on December 22, 2013
I bought these jeans to replace a pair of Charlie Straight jeans, and I want to try the Charlie style in a skinny jean. I bought the jeans at the same time I bought new Charlie straight legs; same size. The skinny jeans don't really fit. The waist is kind of tight, and the hips are baggy almost like I bought a curvy version. The straight leg fit perfectly though. Not sure what happened. I still wear the skinny jeans but I wish they fit through the hips ad thighs like my straight leg only in a skinny jean. I wanted the best of both worlds, guess I'll keep looking. I think I would try these jeans on at the store first next time.
on May 12, 2014
I have another pair of Lucky jeans, same size, Charlie Super-Skinny instead of just plain Skinny. The other ones are almost like leggings. I was hoping these would be fitted, but with just a little wiggle room. Instead they are baggy in the strangest places (front pocket area?? saddlebag area??) and basically fall off. I tried washing in hot water and drying on high, but they didn't shrink up at all. Huge bummer, as now I can't really return them. All I can say is that Lucky's sizing varies wildly and I won't buy another pair of pants from Lucky unless I try them on first, even if they're crazy on sale like these were.
on April 2, 2013
I already own a pair of these jeans, I've worn them down so much there are holes in them.. I love them so much that I decided to buy a new pair to replace them. I bought the exact same size as my last pair but when they came in, the size 6 was about one inch smaller then the last size 6 ( I over layed the jeans to be sure). Also for a Super Stretch pair of jeans, these have absolutely NO stretch. Very disappointed!