Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 12, 2014
I really did not have high hopes for these jeans because of the price (really discounted). I am 5'6" 139lbs big hips. I wear 29
in 7fam, Joe's and a few 28's. I sized down to 28 because of the reviews and they fit perfect ( a little tight to start ). The quality
is really good jeans are medium to heavy weight and no cellulite or see through at the pockets (as with some white jeans). The fit
is tight through the rear and thighs but my big knees aren't gripped and nothing is popping out. They stretch out a little thus the tight fit to start with. I am loving the look of straight jeans after so many skinnies.
on February 9, 2014
Lucky has many of fits and sweet and straight fit less curvy than the classic (more curvy) fit. It's a mid rise so it fits my particular shape like a low rise. Still looks good but a bit more provocative than I would ever want to be so I wear them with long tees or around the house.
on February 3, 2013
I had to send this back and get the 27 as they run a little large. They have a lot of stretch in them. Good length and style!
Great value!
on August 2, 2013
I have these in denim and sweet n low cropped, and wanted the full length white denim. They fit as expected, mid rise and stretchy. Love them!
on March 26, 2013
Usually wear sz 6. So ordered according to size chart recommendation. Fit was more like sz 8. So reordered down one sz...perfect.
on August 26, 2013
I didn't like the fabric on those jeans at all.For such expensive pants they surely didn't have the look of it.Normally wear size 27 or 28 and as the reviews said..I ordered a size smaller (26) which was still big on me.So the desperate look for white jeans continues!
on March 3, 2014
i think i brought these pants to soon , i really like these pants , so now i have loose a little weight , cause i have been eating out a lot and i am not going to send them back , they are a good looking pair of pants and can't wait to ware them
on July 17, 2013
i received my jeans a fews days back, i wore them for the first time yesterday, i did't wash them first, i should have the waist fit great, the length was perfect, my problem is, its not your fault, i have no hips, so there was extra materal in the hio region, lost 52 lbs and i lost my butt, and hips, but hopefully being 2%spandex, they may shrink a little, they can shrink an inch in the lenths, hopefully not to much in the waist, oh wish they were a little hight rise, they said med rise, i have a longer torso so they were a little lower than mid rise, on my body, but i do love them, my first pair of white jeans, i take public transportation, so i need to be carefull on where i sit, over all love them, hope a better fit when washed in cold water.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2016
My fiancé loves these jeans! They fit my body so nicely. I thought these ran large. I typically wear 26 or 27 but the 25 fits great!
on August 7, 2013
These are the best white jeans I've owned. They fit perfectly. Stretch when you need. And, the thickness of the denim is great. You can't see the pockets in front while wearing them.