4.0 out of 5 stars Jeans that actually fit, April 16, 2014
These are a great pair of jeans. Super comfortable and actually fit according to regular sizes. I definitely have hips and bought the size I wear in regular pants and these jeans went on very easily and are flattering. I highly recommend them. They are exactly as they appear online.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit!, December 27, 2013
I love these jeans. They fit like a glove -- I am able to wear them to work on Jeans Fridays, without feeling like I have to constantly adjust my pants so my bum isn't hanging out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, December 8, 2013
These run a little big - I think Lucky has done a little more vanity sizing in the past couple of years - but they have a very nice, dark wash. The fabric is a little on the thin side, which you can't really see in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large, May 3, 2014
I would have definitely kept these if they fit properly. I almost bought a size down because of other reviews but ordered my usual size. The material has alot of stretch to it & was at least 2 sizes too large on me. I would recommend going down at least one size than you are thinking of ordering. The color and style are great and they would be very comfortable even in summer due to lighter weight denim. Would definitely consider reordering when I am in need of another pair of jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em!, April 23, 2014
Lucky Jeans are just about the only jeans that fit me perfectly. These were a little short for my liking but it's better than too long, as I have short legs. I have washed them twice and I'm still getting a bleed of blue on my bare legs and hands. But really, you can't beat the quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my Lucky jeans for casual wear., March 13, 2014
hiker (Cupertino, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I wish these jeans came in slightly higher rise.

Overall the best fir in the market, especially for the sale price of $44!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Lucky Brand because they fit my rear great and ..., November 19, 2014
Carm (Long Island NY) - See all my reviews
I love Lucky Brand because they fit my rear great and they don't sag. I am 5'3 and had to have these taken up an 1". They are not super long and i could wear, without hemming, with a high heel, 3"-4". They are true to size. For your info I am more of a pear shape. Color and fabric are good.

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality was good as well, December 23, 2014
K. Hurst "Just Me" (Springville, UT United States) - See all my reviews
I was worried purchasing these online since I had purchased my previous pairs from the Lucky Brand store. However, they fit the same and were sized perfectly. The quality was good as well. Very soft jeans. I'd recommend them if you like this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite jeans, October 21, 2014
These are the best fitting jeans. Fitted but not ridiculously tight. And the 30" length is perfect for me. I'm 5'6" and pretty much wear only flats so having jeans that aren't 4 inches too long is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skinny & huggy.., March 15, 2014
These are very tight.. More like a skinny jean. The price and pictures keep drawing me back but then I realize I have these & they aren't for someone in their 40's not into "skinny" jeans. These pants hug your body I'm 5'6 & 147lbs (up or down) I always order 29x32 these have a very short waist also so if I wear with boots they work, but other wise they're not really what I was hoping for.

Lucky Brand Women's Sweet N Low Denim Jean