5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous jeans! They fit and look great!
I love these jeans. I am 5'10", 149 lbs and wear a size 6 long. They fit and look great. So glad that Amazon carries them and had a special sale so I could afford them!
Published on February 13, 2012 by Kelly W. Gaisford

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't think these are the real thing!
Published on January 21, 2012 by Ashley

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't think these are the real thing!, January 21, 2012
Ashley (Northeast US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lucky Brand Women's Sweet N Low Jean (Apparel)
I'm a fan of Lucky Jeans and own about 4 pairs right now. I had tried on the Sweet n Low jeans a month ago and liked the fit. I saw them on Amazon as a GoldBox deal and was thrilled. However, they arrived and they are nothing like the Sweet n Lows I tried on at the Lucky Brand store. They fit differently (lower waist, tighter in hips/thighs) and the material is thinner and feels much cheaper. Don't bother with these. Wait for a sale at the real store or website.

2.0 out of 5 stars not great, January 24, 2012
This review is from: Lucky Brand Women's Sweet N Low Jean (Apparel)
I agree that these sweet-n-lows fit strange. I have several pairs of this style, but the material on these seems stiffer and they are tighter in the hips than other s-n-l's. I was interested in the wash because it looks like the fading is subtle and the color pretty uniform throughout. But in person, the color is just kind of a "blah" blue. I just recently visited the Lucky outlet store, and I believe these are rejects from the outlet. They have the same kind of price tag, which has the higher "list price," crossed out, and "our price" below it. They are meant to be sold at "our price," which is $30 less than the list price. Amazon is charging the full (crossed out) list price. If they didn't fit poorly, I'd still be sending them back for the pricing issue alone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too sure about these..., August 14, 2013
I'm not sure that these are real Lucky Brand jeans. I already had a pair of size 30x30 (size 10) Lucky jeans, and they fit perfectly...until I gained a few lbs, so I thought I'd get some 31x30 (size 12). At the same time that I bought these from Amazon, I found out that the Lucky Brand website was having a 40%-off sale, so I bought these same jeans (31x30) from both places and received them days apart. These that I bought from Amazon in size 31 fit about the same as the size 30 I already had, even though they were supposed to be 31. The 31s I bought from the Lucky website fit just like 31s should. Very strange, indeed. The tags were also different, and the material that the inside front pockets were made of were a different color on each pair. The jeans material seemed different, although not as thin as I had read in some of the other reviews. I think the waist seemed a little lower than the other Lucky jeans I have. All in all, a good bargain, but they did run small.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, September 5, 2013
Toby's mom (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I have worn Lucky jeans for years- I love how they fit! These jeans are not nearly the same quality as jeans I have purchased in store on on the Lucky website. The material is very thin, and they just aren't flattering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous jeans! They fit and look great!, February 13, 2012
Kelly W. Gaisford (MANITOU SPRINGS, CO, US) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived dirty, September 1, 2013
They arrived covered with animal hair and dust, I didn't even bother to try them on because of how filthy they were out of the package.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid pair of jeans, February 13, 2013
Years ago I was a Lucky jeans girl 100%. They have changed their designs/styles, so I haven't recently been purchasing them. Recently, I needed a good pair of "work jeans" for when I have to go on-site to power plants, etc. I needed something that wasn't washed out and looked nice - but that I wasn't worried about getting dirty/oily when I go on client visits. These jeans fit the bill. They look and fit nice, and are dark enough that they won't show any spots while with clients. I had to order a size larger than I am, since they were out of my size - but we were easily able to run darts in the back to make them fit in the waist.

1.0 out of 5 stars New denium is scratchy and terrible, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Lucky Brand Women's Sweet N Low Jean (Apparel)
I used to buy Lucky jeans all the time. I stopped buying them and switched to Guess when they changed the denium. The new material is scratchy and uncomfortable. Won't buy them anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Run a little small, stiffer than other lucky jeans, great quality, November 30, 2013
These are my fourth pair of lucky jeans. The sweet and low style always seems to fit me well and these are no exception. I was a little hesitant to buy them online without being able to try them but wound up ordering them anyway because of the price.

Pros:
- Great price for quality
- Have held up well after over 100 wears. Some of the other lucky jeans I've had have worn thin in the thigh area. These still show no signs of wear.

Cons:
- Size seems to run small. All my other lucky jeans are the same size and these ones are definitely tighter.
- They're pretty stiff and only loosen up slightly with wearing. Not quite as comfortable as other lucky jeans I've had.

2.0 out of 5 stars the least comfortable jeans i ever owned, November 24, 2013
many washings and still stiff. will be donating- but not to goodwill since it doesn't pay disabled workers minimum wage.

Lucky Brand Women's Sweet N Low Jean