5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, May 25, 2014
The fit is perfect and the quality is great. My figure looks lovely in them. They have less stretch than some jeans I've purchased but it's still a nice combination of fabric with just the tiniest give. Length is excellent too at 32'

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LUCKY BRAND JEANS, May 19, 2014
Love Lucky jeans, have too many pairs to count. I was a big fan of the Lil Maggie which of course
got discontinued so I tried these. They are a little loose, I wear a 6 but would never fit into a 4. I don't
have hips or big thighs - hence my nickname chicken legs - and they aren't bulky or anything. I love
them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv these jeans., May 11, 2014
Moni (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lucky Brand Women's Sweet N Low Jean (Apparel)
As I'm getting older I have found the styles of jeans to have changed and become less forgive able as I also gained weight. These jeans have been great casual go to pair as I've gone from size 6 to now size 2. They are so comfortable I have fallen asleep in them a few times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucky jeans, May 5, 2014
I absolutely love these jeans. I would have gotten these Pants months ago had I known how well they would fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, April 21, 2014
I love these. I have tried pricier jeans. They simply are not as nice as these. Super comfy too. Love the fit. I'm a little curvy and a size 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, March 18, 2014
I love these!! They look cool, great material, love the wave design on pocket and a great price!! :) they fit true to size and are flattering for any body type!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!, March 5, 2014
The denim is lightweight and feel great! The fit is perfect (as described) and exactly what I hoped for. I am now shopping for another wash.

4.0 out of 5 stars jeans, March 6, 2014
I chose 4 star because they were in good condition, and arrived on the day they were promised. It was not the style I had thought, but they will work.

Lucky Brand Women's Sweet N Low Jean