Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$72.78 - $99.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on September 5, 2015
I'm a huge Lucky jean fan. They wash & wear great and are always stylish. This pair stretched after a while of wearing and I wish I'd bought one size down. Not a huge deal and I still really like these jeans.
on January 8, 2015
I buy a lot of Lucky Brand jeans for myself and husband. This pair fit as expected for most part. Straight leg works with boots or ballet flats but I noticed that these were a little shorter than others. I wear a 32" length with flats and 34" with heels. The 32" seems more like 31". I kept them because I can still get plenty of wear with boots or rolling up to cuff.
on September 1, 2015
Very cute! Love the worn holes
on April 17, 2014
Lucky brand sweet and straight rivals and exceeds in quality, fit, wash, and style compared to the more expensive designers such as Joe's, 7 for all Mankind, True Religion, etc. who love to put a super high price tag but over the years in my opinion have laxed in workmanship. Even though Lucky's are now made overseas, they seem most consistent in fit. Gap in the back makes me furious, and I always learn my lesson by ordering and returning these other brands due to poor fit. Then I finally resort to Lucky Brand and am always finally satisfied. No exception with these, they are awesome, and I ordered 2 different sizes, one for a more relaxed weekender style and one for a more fitted look. Don't hesitate, these are great!
on August 17, 2015
Perfect!
on September 11, 2014
Love Lucky Jeans - but am having trouble fitting jeans in general. All brands seem to stretch out and bag too much. Huge problem with the seat area sagging. I'm slim and straight figured to begin with. Wish I could find jeans they made the old way, 100% cotton!
on September 3, 2015
Fit as expected (a little tight)...until I wore them for an hour. Then they were WAY too baggy. Can't wear all day or the butt sags :( Too bad because they are ADORABLE when I first put them on!
on June 29, 2014
These jeans are a perfect fit. I didn't realize the hole in the knee area would be so big, though :-( I'll be ordering more of the sweet and straight but no holes next time!