5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat luckys!
Published 7 months ago by mischam

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits are larger and too much stretch!
Love Lucky Jeans - but am having trouble fitting jeans in general. All brands seem to stretch out and bag too much. Huge problem with the seat area sagging. I'm slim and straight figured to begin with. Wish I could find jeans they made the old way, 100% cotton!
Published 2 months ago by Lisa Norrgard Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat luckys!, April 17, 2014
Lucky brand sweet and straight rivals and exceeds in quality, fit, wash, and style compared to the more expensive designers such as Joe's, 7 for all Mankind, True Religion, etc. who love to put a super high price tag but over the years in my opinion have laxed in workmanship. Even though Lucky's are now made overseas, they seem most consistent in fit. Gap in the back makes me furious, and I always learn my lesson by ordering and returning these other brands due to poor fit. Then I finally resort to Lucky Brand and am always finally satisfied. No exception with these, they are awesome, and I ordered 2 different sizes, one for a more relaxed weekender style and one for a more fitted look. Don't hesitate, these are great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally, jeans that fit!, June 29, 2014
These jeans are a perfect fit. I didn't realize the hole in the knee area would be so big, though :-( I'll be ordering more of the sweet and straight but no holes next time!

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits are larger and too much stretch!, September 11, 2014