5.0 out of 5 stars 20 month old loves them
Published 2 months ago by Livpro

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Skis for the price
Published on March 3, 2010 by Grace Pettit

5.0 out of 5 stars 20 month old loves them, December 2, 2014
As a Colorado family who skis at least 20 times a year...having our daughter try skiing as young as possible was a must! We bought these for our 20 month old daughter and she loves them! They are probably still a bit too big for her, but they do stay attached to her snow boots fine. She skis between my husbands legs on the small bunny hill while he holds her up. She keeps wanting to go again, and again, and again. We are hoping that this gets her used to the feeling of being on skis and maybe by the end of this ski season she may start to move around a bit on her own...or not (always next year!). Highly recommended for any ski family who wants to start their kids young! Also fun to play with in the backyard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler Fun, January 30, 2010
This review is from: Lucky Bums Kid's Beginner Snow Skis and Poles, 70-cm (Sports)
We bought these skis for our 2 year old - not to necessarily 'ski' but to get used to the idea of having skis on. We x-country ski a lot, and he has seen us ski, so as soon as he saw his own pair he thought they were the coolest thing ever... so we had a bit of a jump start there. They are very easy to get on and off. If you strap them down tight, they stay on very well, even through small tumbles. Having the poles are great - I wasn't sure at first for a 2 yr old, but now I am very glad we have them. The poles help our son march around on his skis. They are just the right length for the little ones. I would highly recommend these to anyone who wants to get their very young one acquainted with skis.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Skis for the price, March 3, 2010
I received these skis and put them on my 3 1/2 yr old. We had snow on the ground for a couple days so it wasnt to powdery, perfect for skiing I thought. They worked ok. You can't really slide down a slope with these, its more like walking with them attached to your foot. They say that it fits any size snow boot, but her toddler sz 7 snow boots wouldnt fit so I had to use her tennis shoes, which weren't waterproof so she only would play with them for bits at a time. The back rubber heel piece isnt attached to the ski so when they try to pick the ski up its hard for them, so I took some zip ties to attach the back foot piece to the ski, so she has more control with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great intro!, December 22, 2008
These were great for my three year old. They are light enough and tough enough. Boots stay securely in the bindings and are a great introduction to moving in skis. The only problem I had was that two buckles are removable and tend to fall off when the boots are not in the skis. Just keep an eye on them if you removed the skis in the snow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for xc, September 4, 2014
Book Lover (Lenox, MA USA) - See all my reviews
Good for xc. Bought as gift for kids of friends with whom we xc ski after trying some toddler fixed heel types that just didn't fit the needs of xc The heels lift on these so the kids did fine both on trails we had made and in making their own trails. We were out for hours, so they're light enough that the kids didn't tire easily or need to get carried on a sled. We even skied at night with them, and the kids loved it so much, they didn't want to go inside. They are ale easy to put on and even fit the extra- large feet of the four year-old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Beginner Skis For Your Toddler, May 29, 2011
These are perfect for the little one to walk around the yard in getting used to having boards on their feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them!, March 4, 2013
Love these! My 3-yr old used these to ski the 1K Barnabirkie and they worked great! She finished the race all by herself on them with no help! Plan on passing them down to the next kiddo in line for next year's race!

2.0 out of 5 stars Buckle broke, December 28, 2014
Buckle snapped as I tried to open it the first time before we had ever used it. Cheap parts

4.0 out of 5 stars grandson loves them, May 10, 2014
bought them for 3 year old to play in his yard he loves them well made and worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kids intro skis & poles, March 27, 2014
Easy to use, perfect size for the kids, they loved being able to walk around the yard on them. When going downhill the small size made them easy to control.