5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy this magazine,
I love looking through this magazine each month. Starting to get use to the electronic version. I'm so used to tabbing various pages in the print version, it's hard to change, but I'm getting there.
Published 19 months ago by A. Delaney

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work
The app just sends you in circles. It tells you to sign in and when you do it tells you to sign in again even though it says you are signed in! I am a current Lucky print subscriber. Just thought it would be nice to have on my Kindle Fire.
Published 23 months ago by S. Farr

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, September 21, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars This app tortures existing subscribers, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Lucky Magazine(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
I have now tried five times and sent three emails to try to hook up the Kindle app to my existing subscription account. I previously subscribed to the magazine on my Kindle and in print. I have no idea why it wasn't a one step process when they switched from the individual issues delivered to your Kindle to the the app version. This is the worst UI loop I have ever seen. I am tempted to just start a new trial then call them to complain when the monthly charges start.

What makes the whole thing even more frustrating is that customer service seems to be unaware of the failure in the product. My first email in which I gave them extensive info on what point in the multi-screen sign in there seemed to be a fail, got a copy paste "how to sign in" response that in no way answered my specific problem. I am a web designer, I understand how log-ins work. My second email, which pointed out the inadequate information provided didn't even get a response back from customer service and it's been 12 days. WIRED magazine also has an app-based subscription system. That took me 1 attempt and 1 minute to hook up. Since they're both owned by Conde Nast, I have no idea why one would work and the other would fail.

1.0 out of 5 stars lucky magazine, October 26, 2012
This review is from: Lucky Magazine(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
I really like the Lucky magazine that I receive via mail as a subscription, however, I received a flyer stating I could read my subscription via kindle for free. I attempted to hook up but was unable to. I was very disappointed but was happy I have the magazine, then I received this request for a review. I hope I am not being charged for the magazine via web since I have a mail subscription and was unable to get onto the kindle site via the flyer sent that said I could view the magazine for free. This is reason for low review of item. Magazine is great, the kindle version is a no go.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does This App Even Work?, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Lucky Magazine(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
This review is for the Lucky Kinked app and not for the magazine itself. I have purchased Lucky for several years now & was happy to receive a subscription to the printed magazine for Xmas. I was also happy to find out that being a subscriber allowed me access to the digital version as well. Unfortunately I have been unable to get the app to ever work on my Kindle Fire. Looking at other reviews posted here I am apparently not the only one having issues. I am asked every time I access the app for my print subscription account number and email/password. I am told "congratulations" and that I now have access and then nothing. I can never get past that screen whether I attempt to access the magazine through the web browser or the app. I also have print/digital subscriptions to InStyle, Time and Health magazines and have had absolutely NO problems with accessing these magazine from their apps. I expected better from a publising company like Conde Nast.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOESN'T WORK FOR ME, May 10, 2013
This review is from: Lucky Magazine(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Never could get app to recognize paid subscription acccount info. Could only get page with option to subscribe. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have a solution or insight to share?

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Lucky Magazine(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
After trying to get this app to work several times and contacting them, I finally looked at the reviews for the app and see that I am not the only one having problems. This app just runs me around in circles! Love the magazine, but not able to use the app until it is fixed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lucky Mag., March 17, 2013
This review is from: Lucky Magazine(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
Never been able to sussesfully sign in (tried numerous times). Set up my account with my subscription number given for my magazine. Every time I try to sign in it says that my server (conde Nest publications) is unverified and I have to click "trust" for this session. When I try to sign in it says "authentification failed". Have appied for hep but have not got any response. At this point it flat will not ork on my Kinle Fire.

1.0 out of 5 stars Circular sign in for subscribers, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Lucky Magazine(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
I agree with all the other existing print subscribers...don't bother! You verify your subscription, app says you are signed in but it doesn't register you as signed since you have no access to the issues. So you attempt to sign in again but it doesn't recognize you....with the login you just created and had verified not 2 minutes before. If you try to re-verify your print sub again, the same thing happens. It's an endless loop. Why this is not yet fixed is beyond belief. Sad because this is a great mag and we print subscribers are losing out on part of our benefits.

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Lucky Magazine(Kindle Tablet Edition) (App)
The kindle app didn't work for me either, although I am a subscriber. I finally just uninstalled it. What a disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy this magazine,, January 13, 2013