|Fits as expected||
Lucky Women's Dalia Ankle Boot
|Price:||$44.99 - $89.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4" from arch
- Shaft Height: 4" (Size 9)
- Circumference: 12 1/2" (Size 9)
- Fit: True to Size
- Upper: Leather
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Dalia is an edgy and urban ankle boot with side zipper entry on a low heel.
Rooted in rock 'n' roll with a signature sense of humor, Lucky Brand stands for independent thinking, individual style and a feeling as authentic as love. Friends since youth, creators Gene Montesano and Barry Perlman shipped the first order of Lucky Brand in 1990, and have been renowned for their great-fitting jeans and vintage-inspired apparel and accessories ever since.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B008MW9X5Q
- Item model number: DALIA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 24, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
After wearing them around the house for a bit they did get more comfortable. They are striking with the splash of colour on the sole. The quality is alright but they can scratch easily but a little waer and tear makes them have more character. They are made in China.
Overall not a bad purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very very well fitting shoes would like to get black but you are out of 5. love love lovePublished 12 months ago by diane
I was looking for a flat, low boot to wear with jeans that was a bit dressier for work. The color is suprisingly neutral & goes with everything. Read morePublished on March 21, 2013 by Amazon Customer