5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal! Love it!
Published on September 11, 2010 by asurafairy

2.0 out of 5 stars save your money
nice smell but once you put it on smell is gone within minutes would not but this ever again
Published on October 20, 2010 by Linda L. Doyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal! Love it!, September 11, 2010
This review is from: Lucky You by LB 200ml 6.7 oz EDT Spray (Health and Beauty)
I bought it by a chance. I used to wear YSL's "Young,Sexy,Lovely" or Christian Dior's "Miss Dior"(EDToilette,not EDParfum), but one day when I was in supermarket, there was a "lucky you" sample, and I do love its scent! Sort of close to YSL or Miss Dior...flory aroma...The one in supermarket is too small so I went home to search on Amazon. To my big surprise, it has 6.8oz product and with such an unbeatable price!!! Great!

Pros:just the scent I love~ sweet,soft,crisp...and last for a long time~
Great great huge bottle with great great cheap price~

cons: I don' like its cap...it's made of rubber:( so it will be too hard to remove the dust on it...and low-quality feel...
Only several days after I bought it, Amazon changes price from 21.18 to 20.81,oh...

Other thought: This is the best best best parfum you can ever have as long as you're not a fanatical brand-name pursuer...

5.0 out of 5 stars perfume, May 17, 2010
This review is from: Lucky You by LB 200ml 6.7 oz EDT Spray (Health and Beauty)
Nice big bottle of the perfume my daughter asks for about once a year. Came in timely and in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product...awesome price, February 12, 2010
This review is from: Lucky You by LB 200ml 6.7 oz EDT Spray (Health and Beauty)
This is the exact product that i was looking for, and the price is completely unbeatable anywhere else in stores or online.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will put this up against any Chanel product, December 9, 2011
This review is from: Lucky You by LB 200ml 6.7 oz EDT Spray (Health and Beauty)
The price is right and my wife loved it. She used to wear Chanel 19 and says this is just as good if not better.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!!, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Lucky You by LB 200ml 6.7 oz EDT Spray (Health and Beauty)
I thought it was going to come as the spray or something, but it came exactly as pictured! i was soooo happy! can not believe this is such a low price. ITS MY FAVV<3 thank you sooo much for a great deal! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great price!, February 8, 2011
This review is from: Lucky You by LB 200ml 6.7 oz EDT Spray (Health and Beauty)
This is my daughter's favorite perfume that she wears daily. Needless to say she goes through a lot of it! This is the very best price I have found for such a large bottle. I was pleased with the quick delivery as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, January 23, 2011
This review is from: Lucky You by LB 200ml 6.7 oz EDT Spray (Health and Beauty)
Item came as described, safe and fast shipping, and wonderful price! Love this perfume and bought this as a Christmas gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, HUGE., December 28, 2010
This review is from: Lucky You by LB 200ml 6.7 oz EDT Spray (Health and Beauty)
This was given as a Christmas present, and went over quite well. She knew she was getting a bottle of Lucky You, but didn't think she was opening it at the time, because the box was so big. It really is a pretty huge bottle of perfume. If you know anyone that likes this particular scent, this will go over well. You'll probably get guilted about how much you paid, which wasn't much from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE bottle for CHEAP price!, May 19, 2012
This review is from: Lucky You by LB 200ml 6.7 oz EDT Spray (Health and Beauty)
So this bottle is MASSIVE. The perfume smells amazing too. My husband got me a 1.6 oz bottle from Walmart, and he gave it to me. I was excited. He said that he wanted to check amazon and see if there was a cheaper one, before I opened it. We looked, and this 6.8 oz bottle was $5 cheaper than the 1.6 oz bottle at walmart. I was so excited because I absolutely love this perfume. The bottle is large, so it will last a long time. The only downfall for this product is the spray is quite large as well, so a lot of product comes out at once, but I really don't care too much. Just do half a squirt. LOVE LOVE LOVE this present!

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Lucky You by LB 200ml 6.7 oz EDT Spray (Health and Beauty)
It was a wonderful aroma for a perfume. The smell was unique and indescribable.The scent was like freshly grown flowers full of youthful passion.Inside the box it came in,was a glass bottle with a rubber cap.I took the cap off and took one good smell of it. After that one sniff I was hooked. The sleek design of the bottle definitely was'nt the only great thing about this perfume. It's one of a kind. Not t0o old lady and not t0o young kid, it's just perfect for middle aged women. From reviewing the scent in my head, I say it's perfect for women in their late 20's to late 50's. Any one can have it but that's just my opinionated age group. I got it as a gift for my step-mom. I'm not one to buying things I can't wear or smell. But taking a Christmas risk was one of the things I considered. It turned out magnificent. I truly recommend this product.

Lucky You by LB 200ml 6.7 oz EDT Spray