Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Soul by Ludacris SLF02CB Fly In-Ear Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on August 5, 2013
These are poorly designed and the quality is questionable; my pair's left channel stopped working within a week of light usage.

Neither of the two bud sizes kept these in-ear headphones in place while running and I gave up trying to keep them on. I've never had issues with in-ear headphones in the past so I think the issue is with the clunky design that seems to weight the headphones too far outside the ear and causes instability.

The design styling is cheap, looks plasticky and the faux metallic look can't mask what is a cheaply made, overpriced product.

Sound is expectedly bass-heavy and not up to the level of lower-priced alternatives.

I've heard some good things about the other products in the SOUL range however I'd strongly recommend avoiding these headphones.
on August 7, 2013
These headphones are good quality and are strong at withstanding quite a lot.
pros
1)Great quality sound you can really hear the mid's which is rare with other headphones.
2)The cord is quite durable and can withstand a lot of tugs or pulls and wont tear unless you really purposely drop it while weightlifting or pulling it mercilessly.
3)The cord design is nice and actually tangle free, so when you put them away and use them later they aren't tangled.
my own personal opinion
Personally i have used these headphones for a week. May seem like a short period but i use them when i train in the gym, cycle, and spin. They slightly fall out when i do sit ups but its only one side and that is probably my left ear always has problems with gel buds. i lift weights,done core workouts, pull ups, push ups, and light jogging with out the headphones getting in the way because it has a little clip that slides to adjust where you want the cord to be.

cons
1)These headphones are not made to run with due to the design of the bud section.
2)These aren't invincible head phones any headphone can break if you drop it and it hits perfectly.
3)i don't recommend these to runners, i would say get headphones with hinges because almost any headphone will fall out while running and is less durable.
on November 30, 2013
Putting these own reminded me of the difference of the Bose In Ears that I first used 6 years ago vs. standard flat/bass-less sound I've experienced before hand. These are really superb "earphones" for Bass lovers so much to the point that I thought there was a mini-woofer built in. It does not compromise in treble either and singing voice was loud and clear. There were a few instances that I've heard a Bass crack when I put the volume up to around 75% but it proves that it is designed for the bass lover in mind. I would certainly put these on the same level as the Bose In Ears and Dre Beats Headphones (not iBeats/earphones as I never used this personally).

The box also includes a really nice sized earphone holder, everyone thinks its either a makeup kit or ear-muffs. Really compact and nice-I love it.

The only con I can think of is that the in ear lobes can be rather uncomfortable for long duration usage but successfully block out a lot of noise even superior to numerous noise cancellation earphones. Good quality everything else I must say, the look and feel is mid to high quality plastic with tangle free cables.
on December 3, 2013
These headphones sound extremely good but as a previous reviewer posted, they sometimes need to be adjusted, especially if you are working out. I picked up a set for $19.99 and I am pretty impressed with them thus far. They definitely have the wow factor for sound but I am worried that they won't last too long as my sound started breaking up when I touched the bottom of the cord. A follow up review may be coming. . .
on July 19, 2013
I'm not sure why there are so few reviews of these headphones online. They are amazing!

I had the SL-99s for a year when they came out and then the left earpiece stopped working. It was still under Radioshack warranty so I got gift card for about $100 and I planned on getting the Flys but Radioshack doesn't sell them anymore. So I went for the Beats Tours, which were about $130 and TERRIBLE in quality. My SL-99s were 1000x better. So I promptly returned them and ordered the Flys off Amazon for $68 from AV House and got them today. I love them! Great sound quality. The Beats don't have good sound at all compared to these. The Flys essentially sound the same as the SL-99s in my opinion. I haven't heard the SL-99s in a while, so there might be a slight difference, but not too much, so if you like the look and feel of the 99s better, you're probably better off saving the money. I'm talking to my friends on skype while I type this and they say the call quality is really good, so no complaints there. Cord feels the same as the 99s, nice and strong.

TLDR: Way better than the Beats Tours, about the same SL-99s. Great sound and call quality, highly recommended if you prefer the look of these to the 99s.
on August 11, 2013
The sound is awesome for the price, but they are not very comfortable after were for 2+ hours. Tried all three size covers, but they are not comfortable.
on November 16, 2013
Had them for about 3 weeks, they were working fine, but they just stopped working. Cheap headphones, do not buy.
on May 21, 2013
the only problem is talking into the hands free mic (when connected to an iphone, even more so with other phones) - the voice isn't clear/strong enough for the recipient, especially outdoors. but i haven't seen any better ones (as compact and in the same price range) either

i love them for their audio sound! i couldn't live without them anymore :)
they stay well in the ears also while running
on December 28, 2013
these are a tad base heavy,but thats to be expected, they retail about 80$, i paid 20$ on a midnight sale and i was very pleased with the package, they work great with rap and hip-hop, they can isolate some of the surrounding sound but not much, they come with a small carrying hard-case and a clip
on February 21, 2014
Decent headphones for $20 but nothing special and definitely not worth the msrp of $150? The covering around the ear buds seem to be made mostly of plastic. Should have more metal for that price.