5.0 out of 5 stars Rolling Garment Bag Review
Published on March 25, 2006 by Jamie Tully

2.0 out of 5 stars Seemed good, until it was used
Published on January 23, 2011 by Jcks209

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolling Garment Bag Review, March 25, 2006
I bought this garment bag in Feb. I Love It !! I used it for a cuise and fit 2 suits and 3 gowns, plus a few dress shirts. There may have even been enough room to squeeze shome shoes. It is big enough for what you need yet not too bulky. Fabric is of high quality and the wheels are great. No noise at all when you are rolling along. Handle folds in with ease. Great product for a low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garment Bag Carry On, October 1, 2011
Claude Christner (Parker, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This bag fits well in the luggage compartment when I carry it on the plane and handles a couple of suites and shirts nicely. It is a little light in endurance when used to check. American Airlines must use tools to destroy my luggage at times, but both times I have checked this bag, it has come back with more damage that looks like vice grips would have been needed to accomplish. If you are looking for a good carry on, which I was, then this bag is a good inexpensive and nice looking choice. If it is a piece to check you are looking for, then something bigger and more durable might be a better solution.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of Amsterdam Rolling Garment Bag, July 29, 2007
This is an excellent product. It allows the traveler to pack clothes without having to fold them and saves wrinkling. It is expandable, so it will take as much or as little as you need for your journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SUITCASE, April 2, 2013
Great suitcase/garment bag. Holds a lot of clothes - keeps them in great shape while traveling. Really only wanted to have to pay for one bag while traveling to a wedding in Denver. This one held a weeks worth of clothes and 3 pairs of shoes - and kept everything in great shape. Nice feature to have the handle and the wheels - since Denver airport is huge and I had to get myself to rental car area with this bag. I'd highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great inexpensive garment bag., March 20, 2014
This bag worked great for travel. I was able to get a tux,suit and 5 dress shirts and 4 pairs of dress pants in with room to spare with no wrinkling. I'm 6'5" so clothes are long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the purchase, August 14, 2012
This is a great product, especially for the price. We used it to fly across the country and we fit a suit, 2 dress shirts, and 3 dresses in it along with three pairs of shoes and some other small things. I wish there had been at least one picture of it open so I could have seen what it looked like inside before I bought it, but it turned out great anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!!!, December 28, 2011
I bought this for a cruise my wife and i just got back from.. It had plenty of room inside for lots of formal clothes.. The outside was very stiff and durable.. Very Happy!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Seemed good, until it was used, January 23, 2011
This review is from: Travel Select Luggage Amsterdam Business Rolling Garment Bag (Apparel)
My husband used this for the first time on a business trip to Las Vegas this past week, and when I opened it up, the part that the shirts and suits hangs on was broken off during handling at the airport. It was a good price at $47, but I'm going to return it and invest my money in something of better quality. That little piece was the whole reason for buying a garment bag for suits, and without it, the luggage is useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garment bag, June 1, 2011
I used this bag to travel internationally. The bag nicely survived the harsh treatment of the airline carriers. I used it for myself and my little girl. It held 3 pairs of shoes, 6 sundresses for myself, and several dresses for my daughter. The clothes were wrinkle free when we arrived at our hotel. I would highly recommend this bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Luggage, December 23, 2012
Not quite as roomy inside as I had hoped, nor was it well designed to keep clothes from wrinkling, but overall I found it to be useful for a ten day trip's worth of clothing.

Travel Select Luggage Amsterdam Business Rolling Garment Bag