5.0 out of 5 stars Nice portable luggage weight guage
Published 8 months ago by GEETA GOLLA

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap garbage.
Garbage. Came with dead battery. I bought a new battery, it worked for one day then hasn't worked since. Frustrating since I carried it overseas only to find out it stopped working.
Published 12 months ago by Nashville Flyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice portable luggage weight guage, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Camry 110lbs Luggage Scale with Temperature Sensor and Tare Function Without Backlight, Gift for Traveler (Apparel)
I bought this just before leaving to India. Trust me, it is truly a life saver. It really helped to check each and every luggage and make sure it is around the allowed limit of 23 KG. Readings were reliable and we had no surprises during check out at airport when air hostess checked the weight to check for limit. It is very easy to carry this during travel and is your true travel companion for air travel, because it is important you know how much you are carrying.

I recommend this product. But remember following catch / con in its usage:
1. You should be patient and strong enough person to lift the weight by hanging it to the hook given in this device, every time you want to weigh your luggage.
2. You are not try to weigh stuff whose weight is less than 1 KG often, because it is not really accurate at times when weighing small weights.

For my requirements, this was well suited. But hope my review helps some-one out there looking for this type of product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels great., May 8, 2013
Love the versatile of the strap and not just stuck to a hook design. Digitized for me is more precise and it's legible and having the temp gauge is a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, accurate, stylish and lightweight scale, April 19, 2013
I am very happy with this product. The shape is very nice which gives a comfortable grip and it is so easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, July 6, 2013
I love this scale! Very easy to use and I like that you have on/off button to save the battery. Plan to travel with it everywhere. Time to say goodbye to the floor scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 14, 2013
When I got to airport I weighed my luggage and the scale showed the exact same weight as the airline scale, the product performed perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lifesaver!, July 28, 2013
I ordered this scale a couple of days before our family vacation. It was a real life saver. Using it helped me to properly distribute our belongings between pieces of luggage which helped us breeze through check-in at the airport with no extra baggage fees. The scale was inexpensive, easy to use, and (most importantly) accurate. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, June 29, 2013
Pebel (BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
Working good for over a month now and two international round-trip flights on the book. Saved me a lot of trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, functional and accurate, July 12, 2013
Compact, functional and accurate. Compared with my bathroom scale just to make sure that this isn't a gimmick. Turned out to be very accurate... might be an ounce of difference over 50lbs. Bought one more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for travelling, February 20, 2014
At 3.2oz (0.2), I couldn't find a lighter scale (or at least a lighter scale that didn't have several reviews about it being innacurate). The attachment part seems like the perfect blend of a hook (it has a hook at the end) with a strap (the hook can just hook back to the strap, so you can wrap it around anything).

Disadvantages are that like most scales, the weighing part juts out the bottom and makes it slightly more difficult to pack than it would be if it was completely rectangular. The battery is no AAA or something that you'd have onhand - good news is it weights less and the device is smaller, bad news is more difficult to find a battery if you need to weigh your luggage at the last minute. Finally, the lcd display is ok, but not amazing. The top of the numbers are almost cut off, I can read it perfectly fine but I thought I'd be able to read it "great". And there's no backlight.

In the end I gave it 5/5 - the things I mentioned above were very minor issues and it works well.

P.S. Apparently Camry also makes a very lightweight scale that's much lighter, titled "Camry 110Lbs Colorful Luggage Scale with Tare Function, Gift for Traveller (Blue)". It's 0.3 ounces, aka 0.01875 pounds. Fyi.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap garbage., September 20, 2013