5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly the great quality I expected
There were a perfect fit, perfect quality and exactly what I expected. They were received quickly and carefully. Would order again and probably will.
Published 10 months ago by Kim Woods

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappiest Boot I have ever purchased
I have purchased boots from walmart and payless that lasted longer than these boots. I thought Lugz were a well crafted product,but these boots split at the sole and heel after two months. At $69 dollars a pair I can only say that I am (Ticked)off that I can't get my money back for this Crap. The people at Lugz can email me back with an explanation. Rod P.
Published 22 months ago by Roderick Pearson

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappiest Boot I have ever purchased, September 2, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart after a few months, May 7, 2013
xantic (Bremerton, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lugz Men's Camp Craft SR Lace-Up (Apparel)
At first these were very comfortable after they were broken in. Unfortunately, the heel started to come apart and split open and the insoles came apart at the heel on both shoes after the four month mark. They weren't even subjected to major abuse. Just walking every day. I did contact Lugz about this problem and they were very helpful in getting a replacement pair of shoes to me based on the pictures I provided to them. They requested I send them a few preferences for the replacement pair and gave me my first preference. I naturally did not want to get the same pair I had before. We'll see how the Drifter Lo pair turn out.

One star for the comfort of the shoes, another for Lugz customer service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, January 4, 2014
Although they weren't expensive I won't waste my money again on them, bottoms worn out in 3 months an that was from minimal wearing, not leather poor support look cheap,I've been wearing work boots for 36 years worst pair I've owned

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice price and comfortable, but do not last, June 24, 2014
I've wore lugz for years and this pair I bought from sears split at the soles after about 6 months. All my other lugz never did that, even the ones I've owned for years. If you need a boot for 3-9 months, this is the boot for you. If you are looking for something that last longer, dont bother

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Size in the box!, March 18, 2014
I ordered a Size 13D shoe. The package arrived in pristine condition, double boxed.The inner box (the shoe box itself) was marked appropriately (13D) but both shoes in the box were 9.5's!

Epic Fail! (on the part of the Quality Control processes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly the great quality I expected, August 25, 2013