Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Price:$25.20 - $135.28

on February 24, 2009
I used to have a pair of these a few years back and they were great boots lasted me a long time so I saw these and bought them thinking they were the same boot because they had the same name, I was wrong. The material or lack of materials I should say is very apparent. The older version had thicker leather, so it supported my ankles and feet better. They cut a few corners to keep their cost down. When I put on my old pair I still have I could tell the newer version was made cheaper, the laces are already frayed and the bottoms are wearing pretty fast and the leather across the top of the boot is half as thick as the older version. Ok boot, definitely not a work boot.
on November 26, 2012
Really nice boots with a reasonable price! Got the shoes today and appreciated by my manager!! Just a reminder, the shoes get very slippery on wet floors!
on December 9, 2013
Went out In 1 degree weather and the boots kept my feet warm. They are comfortable and have amazing traction. Good boot for any out door work.
on June 9, 2015
Ive been buying these same boots for like 10 years now. Like them because they are light as a sneaker, and always lasted a long time and look great too. But recently, there quality seems to be not as good as years ago. I even tryed the ballistic drifter and them where terrible. Hard to find the regular lugz drifter mid....but very expensive for quality slacking. They just look more cheaply made. Can tell from having these for so long every year. But otherwise im satisfied, but theyve been same price forever now, but i think the quality now...should be a little cheaper.
on February 2, 2014
Color was not really a match for the picture provided. The only way I can describe it is a brighter yellowish. I had read reviews and ordered a half size smaller so that it would fit well and it still was a bit to big. There was a sort of discoloration in the tip of one of the shoes like it had been rubbing against something in transit or in storage or something. I wound up returning.
on November 28, 2013
I got these for riding since I hate standard riding boots in the summers. I suspect they will last a few years like my last set of Lugz did. I like the higher ankle which gives some nice support
on November 13, 2012
I bought a pair of Lugz several years ago at a discount clothing store. I kind of thought that they would just be trendy, stylish boots that don't really serve for work. I WAS WRONG. Those boots ROCKED. Super comfortable and lasted a very long time. I am a contractor so my boots get a workout. I could not find the same boot again locally. But, then I am not a big shopper. I had bought several pairs since. The last pair were Timberland boots. Man they are awful. So, I decided to go on line and see if I could find another pair of Lugz. I did. They were not quite as inexpensive as the first pair. But, certainly not pricey either. I have worn these boots for a solid couple of months now. They are SUPER, way comfortable, and seem to be wearing great. I have always worn 9D boots. That is what these are. They fit great. I would recommend them for a real work boot.
As a final review. I am about to order another pair. Checked to see when I ordered last pair. It has been exactly a year. Great service from a comfortable boot. Worked them hard for a year.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2015
Besides the lack of arch support in these shoes, they are very good, however there is barely any arch support in any of the Lugz shoes that I've worn.
on June 19, 2014
I like the shoe, looks, quality, the only thing they are a little heavy. So no dancing in the Lugz....
on October 20, 2013
Have been using these for work for over 10 years now. They are the perfect combination of comfort and usability.
They are sure footed on any surface and the interior padding keeps my poor old feet refreshed.They padding around the opening especially helps when going upladders or being on your knees to not dig in to the sensitive ankle area. I always spray a sealer on them before using and it really helps. They many times last me over a year in tough,rugged and muddy environments and that is twice as long as any other work boot I have ever tried and I have tried many others. Highly recommended.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse