Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lugz Men's Drifter Peacoat Boots
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 8, 2016
Attractive shoes at low price. I like the Peacoat material , however, they run large and have no arch support at all.
I don't mind because it is Winter and I wear heavier socks, so when it warms up , I'll put them away for next year.
I advise a full size smaller and waterproof them, oh, add arch supports if you have low arches
on March 14, 2014
My boots are not exactly as pictured - the sole of the boot i s actually dark grey but I actually like it better. Other than that I love them. They look great and I get lots of compliments. They shipped quickly and the price is unbeatable.
on March 21, 2016
Awesome place to buy lugz most stores in town only carry the brown ones for a higher price. I have been wearing lugz for 15 years now and never knew there was such a large variety. They fit perfect were less expensive than buying them in store and came earlier than expected. Will buy again.
on October 8, 2015
I love theis boots, I now have 2 pair of Lugs shoes and 4 pairs of Lugs boots and plain on a few more soon. I used to rock Lugs back in the day in high school and now that I have a big shoe collection I'm adding Lugs.
on May 6, 2015
Don't waste your money. Bought and wore for two weeks then the bottom outside soles tore and water got in. Once that happened the bottom inside sole started to tear and break off. Not worth wasting your money on.
on October 3, 2015
Pros:

Very cool and unique. Decent price.

Cons:

Might be a little asymmetric - maybe it's a quality control thing, but the laces don't exactly line up all the time.
on February 26, 2015
Its a nice stylish boot. I wear them to work. My only problem was that the bottom of the heel feels like it has worn out and its not a flat feel. Other than that the shoe is in good shape!
on February 6, 2014
These boot are sweet. The material feels as though it should be for a jacket. This is strictly a dress boot and it goes perfect with my grey pea-coat.
on March 4, 2014
Love the material. Bought the boots as a present. Turned out better then planned. Very sturdy. Great for the winter time weather.
on February 1, 2014
This is unique in colour and style,very light in weight,I purchase this for my husband and I will purchase more of these.

See 1 answered question