4.0 out of 5 stars Practically perfect slippers
Published on November 15, 2012 by Laura Roberts

1.0 out of 5 stars softly warm
Published 16 months ago by old recluse

4.0 out of 5 stars Practically perfect slippers, November 15, 2012
This is probably a first for me, as I have never given much thought to the type of slipper I prefer, but having previously owned a pretty pink-patterned pair of Muk Luks, I was feeling brand loyal. While the Daphne (or is it Bonanza?) Muk Luks were not quite as alluring as my original slippers, I remained determine to buy another pair by this brand, as they were incredibly toasty during the cold winter months. So I went ahead and ordered them. I'm glad I did, because this pair is equally toasty warm, and although my husband is not partial to the colors, I kind of dig their tribal look.

My only complaint about the soles of the Muk Luks slipper is that, over time, they start to break apart under daily use, leaving random brown shards of unidentifiable material about the house. Being a cat owner, I had to wonder if these were coming from my cat, or whether I had somehow begun leaving a strange trail of chocolate shavings around the house... until I noticed a chunk missing from my last pair of slippers. Mystery solved! (The cat, however, likes to eat these bits, which doesn't seem terribly healthy, so pet owners beware!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slipper for guys or girls, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Muk Luks Women's Daphne Slipper Boot (Apparel)
I'm a dude. A dude that doesn't like my feet to be cold. After years of cold feet, I started wearing slippers. But then I was a dude with sweaty feet, which I don't particularly like either. Then I bought these native american inspired beauty's and I have to say I love 'em. They're warm and don't make my feet sweat and after the initial ribbing from my girlfriend have had no issues what so ever with them.

If you like warm dry feet buy yourself a pair of muk luks!

1.0 out of 5 stars softly warm, September 13, 2013
This is a revision of the review I did when I received my Muk Luks. After having worn them for two/three days I find that they have increased by about two sizes. And because they have stretched so much each time I put them on my feet create a new pattern on the very thick spongy soles. I don't like this feeling. Since I have worn them and stretched them I can't return them so it is my bad, However, I would advise everyone not to purchase them. But if you do buy them, order them at least two sizes smaller than you normally wear. And don't worry when you put them on and they seem too small. After a couple of days they will be ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Slipper Boots, October 16, 2013
This review is from: Muk Luks Women's Daphne Slipper Boot (Apparel)
I purchased these to replace my Dearfoam slippers. I love them. Cozy warm, comfy boots. The only slippers I wear now. I normally wear a 6.5 but ordered the 5/6 and they worked out fine. I think next size would have been too large. Can't say enough how much I enjoy wearing these around the house.

4.0 out of 5 stars took advice, October 8, 2013
took advice from previous buyers and purchased a bigger size. I think I could've stuck with a medium versus a large but they are just houseshoes so it is okay that they do not fit tight. comfy as wearing fluffy socks and most people I know absolutely think theyre awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Cozy, September 13, 2013
I wear a size 10 shoe. The X-large fits my long narrow feet just right. The inside of this slipper is so soft. My feet love them. The design is brightly colored, which I like. Stitching is tight and durable. The sole looks durable. We will see how they hold up with time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cold feet, August 14, 2013
patricia o'hara (oklahoma city, oklahoma United States) - See all my reviews
I have neuropathy and my feet are always freezing. These slippers are nice and warm, plus they have a sturdy sole,
Which make them very comfortable. They run try to size and are pretty cute!

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, December 2, 2012
Mukluks, although not the best of quality, are nice to sleep in when feet are cold.
I don't like how these Daphne Slipper boots (Bonanza, medium) were shaped; my heel was stepping on what should be part of the shaft, yet there was too much room in the toe box. The height of the shaft is good.
They are cute though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and cozy, November 20, 2012
These are so cute, i love wearing them around the house. I wear a size 11 and the xl fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them, but...., February 15, 2013
I love these slippers. They are well made and soooo soft inside. They have a sturdy sole. HOWEVER, I paid $25.00 for them...which supposedly was less expensive than the manufactures suggested retail price...but the price tag on the slippers when I received them was $20. But...I love them too much to return them!

Muk Luks Women's Daphne Slipper Boot