5.0 out of 5 stars so soft and warm =)
They are warm and fuzy and so far seem well made. The bottom is "shoe like" so I don't feel bad about walking around on the porch in them.
Published 21 months ago by cassandra lewis

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart
Absolutely love these slipper boots, but they ripped the day I received them. They are comfortable and warm, but the stitching is too delicate for the price. If they were more durable they'd be perfect!
Published 17 months ago by jc

5.0 out of 5 stars so soft and warm =), October 26, 2012
cassandra lewis (BERKELEY, CA, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Soft Fur Feel, October 30, 2012
These women's Muk Luks surprised me in the best of ways. They are light weight, the sole is deeply cushioned with a buoyant foam inside, the fur lining is as soft as rabbits fur, and they are very warm. Usually the high tops of soft muk luks fall but the pom - pom tie keeps them up. Keep a large bow tied on the front which keeps the substantial size pom - poms high, fun to see, and free from being stepped on (or dragged on floor). There's a tab on back to pull them up so you don't stretch your boots. I can store them anywhere easily by putting them sole to sole then fold the tops around which keeps the tops clean and then I can fit them on upper shelves.

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!, November 14, 2012
They're so perfect, so soft, I had my eyes on them when it was 40% off and when I was ready to check out the sale just past.... But totally worth the money even without sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute & comfy!, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Muk Luks Women's Jewel Slipper Boot (Apparel)
These boots are sooo comfortable and just adorable. I treated myself to them and I am glad I did. They don't look like they would be able to withstand TOO much outdoor usage... as they are 'slipper' boots, but I will probably end up wearing them around town to do errands on a dry day sometime so I can show them off. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift for Mom, worn year-round!, July 13, 2013
I got these slippers for my mother for Christmas, and she LOVES them. She finds they're comfortable, an easy fit, with good enough soles to wear out to fetch the mail. She's always cold, and these fixed the problem of blue toes in the middle of summer. She says they're her favorite houseshoes/slippers she's ever had.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart, February 9, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Its warm and lovely!!!, January 24, 2013
It is very convenient when you wear it .the only problem is that it is not appropriate for wet places so I wear it only inside my apartment .

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice slippers!!, December 5, 2012
Purchased these for my daughter's birthday. She loves them!! So soft and very comfy. Great quality and so worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Slipper Boot Ever!, December 1, 2012
I have never bought "MUK LUK" brand before and took a chance because I m diabetic and have very sensitive feet that require very soft but durable slippers, so when I got these in the mail and tried them on it was love at first touch. The inside lining is simply perfect soft and thick cushioned, like walking on air. I adore these and wear them all day. About to order some more!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a Christmas gift, November 26, 2012
I think these boots are great, I hope she likes them as much as I do! Thanks for the quick service

Muk Luks Women's Jewel Slipper Boot