4.0 out of 5 stars Muk Luks Women's Petal Spriral Scuff *update*
Published 18 months ago by OlyNomad

3.0 out of 5 stars size runs big
They are well made and warm but medium runs big. With double socks they are okay, but I add them to the pile of I'll-fitting footwear bought on line.
Published 13 months ago by manxmom

4.0 out of 5 stars Muk Luks Women's Petal Spriral Scuff *update*, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Muk Luks Women's Petal Spiral Scuff (Apparel)
I wasn't sure what size to order on these Muk Luks and the sizing chart wasn't useful to me. I ordered the Large (not X Large, just Large) and when they arrived on the bottom it says Women's sizes 9-10. I wear a size 10-11 in women's shoes depending on brand, but these were big on me even though I'm at the high end of size range. When I'd walk, they'd occasionally want to come off and I'd find myself almost falling a couple times. So I had my husband try them on, he's a men's size 11-11.5 and they fit him perfectly so I gave them to him and he likes them.
Sizing aside, they are very warm and comfortable. Feels kind of like having a soft, warm, fuzzy winter sock on your foot.
The sole thickness was too thin for me. I prefer a thicker sole with more padding.
Upper 100% polyester, Lining 100% polyester. Sole: Textile Covered TPR Sole
Made in China.
The cleaning instructions on them are wipe with damp cloth, do not bleach, dry flat.

*update* I stole them back from husband, he wasn't using them anyway. I have about 6 pairs of slippers now and these are by far the most comfortable out of all of them and so soft and warm. They have held up really well too.

3.0 out of 5 stars size runs big, December 13, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars muk luks, October 15, 2013
I don't like to give 5 stars only because nothing is perfect. I bought my muk luks hoping that they would fit. I was reading the reviews and so glad I did, there was a review that a woman wrote stating she had bought a large size and she thought they would fit her size 11, when she got them they were too big but they did fit her husband. I wear a size 7-8 wide depending who makes them,I'm always scared to buy without trying on first but took a chance and bought a medium, and they fit perfect. Glad I took a chance, they are comfy. I have hot feet but I don't feel too hot in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 17, 2014
Got this for my mother at Christmas, and she was incredibly happy to get them. She has said they are warm, the sole holds up to everyday use on hard floors, and the cushioning is more than adequate. She also loved these because they are her size (women's 11) and not slightly small or huge on her like so many other brands have been. Would definitely purchase these again.

4.0 out of 5 stars I just got these in and I would love them, December 16, 2013
if they had sent me the right size. I selected the large, but by the time I hit the checkout somehow the system must've changed it to a small, and that's not gonna fit my 8.5-9.0 feet. I contacted Amazon. I hope the fix it for me. They were telling me there were no more left but I can see for myself there are 3 larges at the time of this post. I'll let you know how the returns process goes.

Update: Amazon did refund my money but when I went to reorder them in the right size, the price had gone up dramatically. I did get them via another store; however, and although they are cute, soft and warm, walking in them can be hazardous to your health...really. Whoever designed them decided the top half should be ridiculously higher than the top of your foot, so you wind up constantly kicking them off while walking or losing them when going up stairs. Wearing really thick socks helps hold them in place, but that's not much of a fix, because then your feet get too hot. Glad I didn't pay the higher price for them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of slippers, December 10, 2013
These slippers are really cute and will be perfect for inside or outside wear. Great quality and the fit is great also.

Muk Luks Women's Petal Spiral Scuff