5.0 out of 5 stars Lullabye Light Cube :)
This is a wonderful gift, especially for new moms. The size is small, so it's very portable. just make sure you have plenty of batteries. I love that it doesn't take up much room in the diaper bag :)
Published on September 6, 2011 by Crystal

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money
I returned this item the same day it arrived. One other review stated that it looked like it came from the dollar store and I would have to agree. It has a space for a plug for A/C power but no adapter was included and it was not compatible with any adapter I had.
Published on December 20, 2011 by Tigger33772

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, December 20, 2011
This review is from: Lullaby Light Cube Soothing Star Projector- Portable Travel Soother and Musical Night Light (Baby Product)

1.0 out of 5 stars WAKES BABY- too short timer!, September 18, 2011
This item has a decent star projector and great heart beat sound but stops only after 10 min which I didn't make much of until I noticed baby kept waking up every time it went silent! It is cheaply made like the other reviewer said. I much prefer the turtle star projector and using the lamb sounds (whales). Costs more but at least it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lullabye Light Cube :), September 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Lullaby Light Cube, September 1, 2011
My grandchildren love this. I have a 2 and 3 year old and when we go to bed we turn it on and talk about the moon and stars and our dreams and it's just a great way to bond. Thanks!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price, August 24, 2011
I bought this for my son (3.5 years old) to go in his space themed room. The projection is not too bright, but does show up well in a dark room, so it's perfect as a night light. The music is horrible, but luckily my son doesn't care for it. I'm not sure how well it will hold up over time, as it seems pretty cheap, but for the money, it's decent. I think a child much older than mine would not be too interested in it; the ideal age for this is probably toddler/preschooler.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby fell right asleep, August 4, 2011
My baby doesn't stop crying....As soon as I turned on the nightlight he fell right asleep...This is an amazing little nightlight and the music is very relaxing...Great buy at a great price!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Super cheesy for the price, December 6, 2012
I read the reviews before I bought this item. I honestly thought some of the reviews were harsh so I thought, what the heck, I'll try it. Well, the reviews were spot on. It really looked like it came from the dollar store. There was an ac hole but no cord in the box like some of the reviews said. The worst thing was that in order to change the settings you had to get a screw driver, unscrew the panel, remove the batteries and flip the switch. Ugh, I returned this product. Thank goodness I bought through amazon and not a random seller that has no return policy. Amazon gave me a refund. Five stars for amazon, zero stars for the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made with very poor light and sound, May 18, 2012
Save your money, buy something else that actually works. I think the sounds coming from this cheap(!!!) speaker would frighten a baby and would never lull one to sleep.

First, I thought that this was an "all"-night, night-light. Nope! You get 10-minutes of scratchy, irritating sound or music... Which, not surprisingly, is extremely annoying. I cannot imagine any child falling asleep with the noise coming from this device. Additionally, this "night" light only emits light for those same ten minutes. This thing didn't even have an on-off switch. Instead, it had a "start" button on the side which only toggled the device "on".

Secondly, this is not a plug-in device. It is a little cube that you could place on any table top or dresser. It runs on 3-AAA batteries.

While it does have stars cut into the one side of the cube, the light emitted is very faint.

Finally, this is cheaply made. The box was nicer than the contents and all that the box was, well, a box! Save your money and your time and search for another item because if you don't, on the day that you receive this item, you will be returning the item in the return mail.

4.0 out of 5 stars Star Projector, February 20, 2012
O. B. Shaw (Vancouver, WA) - See all my reviews
I will be giving this as a baby gift. I feel it is perfect as it has several sounds to soothe a newborn and should help to develop a baby's eyesight with the projected stars. Will work as a nightlight as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loves it!, February 7, 2012
One of the most fascinating toys that my 11-months daughter has. Having both AC adapter and battery offer the flexibility.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›