Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lumineux Noir
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%
Format: MP3 Music|Change

on February 8, 2010
Here we have the second album from the two Electro Queens from Greece. I was more taken by this second offering. A little darker and more refined than the first. Don't get me wrong, the first album was great including two cover songs. The album flows more. You won't find any filler songs here. I haven't found myself skipping through any of the tracks. I have been listening to this nonstop since yesterday. I haven't choosen any favorites as of yet. If you like new electro or synth pop/female vocals then this is for you. You will not be dissapointed. After the third listen you will be hooked!!!
on January 5, 2010
More of the same from Marsheaux. Musically all the tracks are very similar to Dream of a Disco and Hanging On from Peek A Boo. Lyrically darker than their prior albums however.

Breakthrough and Summer are the most accessible for Marsheaux-noobies (perhaps even radio friendly), with Thousand LEDs, Faith, Ghost, and Radial Emotion darn good tracks too. Loss of Heaven, So Far, Sorrow, and Destroy Me are strongly reminiscent of many Ladytron tracks: a little slower and darker (like Discotraxx, Way That I Found You, Light and Magic, or even International Dateline). If you want non-stop dance tunes, heavy on the synth, with an occasional (tolerable) side of strangeness in the lyrics, then this album is for you!