Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Luminox Men's 3152 Colormark Luminescent Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 18, 2015
This watch is a great time piece that is
Good looking and comfortable I will never have trouble telling time in the dark . I love the stainless steel case and screw on back , the Watch band is nice also .
on July 25, 2015
I would have said I love it but for the exception of Amazons description of the Luminox 3152 is misleading as to the watches size, they say it's a 50mm when in reality it's only 44mm, quite a difference in size. Other than that it's a nice looking watch and works very good so far. Also one more thing it's not nearly as bright in the dark as advertised.
on December 1, 2014
I bought this watch for my husband's birthday & he loves it as much I do! It is perfect! The hands & the number marks glow. GREAT buy :)) I would buy this watch again in a second! :))
on July 2, 2015
Nice watch. I'd be more impressed if it was 50mm in diameter like the ad stated. The watch measures 45MM. Someone needs a new ruler or a new pair of bifocals.
on August 28, 2014
I can read the numbers with no problem, and at night it stays laminated until morning...
on June 7, 2015
Ordered this as a graduation gift & he loved it! Great watch!
on November 30, 2014
Outstanding seller, and awesome item!
on April 17, 2014
The case diameter is 44mm not 50 mm. just a heads up for all who would be interested. that's all.