Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Luminox Men's 3059 EVO Navy SEAL Colormark Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Black/orange|Change

on June 25, 2009
I'll start with the good-- it keeps great time, light weight for its size, and excellent visibility, especially at night. I like the style.

The watch that I purchased was apparently defective and was not watertight. I sent it for warranty service within the first month of purchasing it, and it was repaired and returned. It has not shown any signs of the problem since (no fogging of the crystal). The band is low quality and the pin holding the clasp broke under normal use. I still need to get this fixed.
on June 24, 2015
Second hand somehow wound up getting hung up with minute hand and would not work anymore about 4 months after purchase. Of course warranty does not apply since Amazon is not an authorized retailer, so it was a total waste of money.
on January 21, 2016
I think for the money these watches are really great. I've taken them in the ocean in Hawaii I take him in the pool I've worn in the shower and I like the best part of it glowing at night and not wearing out.
on June 16, 2015
Have had my Luminox for 3 years and have worn it in every situation possible including multiple water situations. Best watch I ever owned. Keeps great time and the crystal takes ton of abuse w/o scratching or cracking. This is the only watch for me.
on February 5, 2015
I loved the watch when I first got it. It stopped keeping correct time after 18 months. I changed the battery three times during that time period so I know it is not the battery. Very disappointed that this 200 dollar watch didn't last 2 years. I never even swam in it.
on May 27, 2014
This watch so far has kept time very well. The silicon based band is very soft and fits well. I was going to get the chronograph version of this watch , but didn't want to spend the extra money. I already have a perfectly good g-shock and timex wilderness watches if i need the chronograph feature. The watch looks a little flashy with the bright orange numerals, and I have had several people comment on how "cool" it looks. So far so good.
on July 26, 2015
I don't have the best eyesight without my glasses and at night I can't read most watch faces. This unit is really bright and can be seen easily.

I'm pretty hard on watches in general with the work I do and this seems to hold up well.

Would like to get a version with the metal watch band instead of the rubber though.
on January 13, 2016
I received my orange Luminox Colormark watch as a 30th birthday present. I found it very light yet study, the tritium gas glowing hands worked as advertised and it kept great time (it didn’t gain or lose any noticeable time over the month). Mine did have the rubber strap break (it snapped half way down where the buckle holes are), but that was easily replaced. My biggest criticism of the watch is the mineral glass. A watch this good deserves sapphire crystal. Mine got scratched up at work, and though it didn't stop me from seeing the time or interfere with the functioning of the watch in any way, it was annoying. I’m now upgrading to a Luminox ANU 4200 - basically a colormark with a steel case and sapphire glass, though it doesn’t have the orange colour option (just white). A great watch for the price and the lightest I’ve ever worn. Would definitely recommend it.
on August 13, 2014
Overall "I like the watch" two day delivered. Too early to judge its function.
The after sell service it is something got me thinking. Why Luminox does'nt
Cover, rather thar the "Seller"( Morancine )
I hope that this watch will do what its claim to be.
The price appears to be modesr.
on June 7, 2012
I am an avid SCUBA Diver (over 350 Dives worldwide) and watch collector. I have owned several "Navy Seal" watches. Invicta, Timex, Casio, Seiko, Tag Hauer, Movado etc etc. But as a SCUBA Diver I have always loved the Luminox line up. Their watches are sporty, masculine, functional, TOUGH and practical Dive Watches. I must say some are even downright stylish. This one is extremely stylish without going over the top. The large numbers, deep orange color and fashionably BIG look, even got my teenage daughter's hearty approval. And she only loves designer crap. So I know I got a winner with this one. Be aware that this watch is not "Navy Seal" branded but it is identical to the Navy Seal lineup with regards to construction and function. I Highly recommend this watch.