5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money.
Published 3 months ago by J. B

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
the laser cut end scratches your skin.
Published 2 months ago by Simon

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money., September 9, 2014
J. B (Phila, Pa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Luminox Nato Black Strap (Watch)
At first I thought I spent too much on this strap when I started looking for something similar for other watches.. Not the case at all! Besides the cosmetics like the Luminox logo on buckle and thicker, brighter guide rings. After wearing several different brands over the summer, I can definitely tell the difference in comfort and fit. I don't claim to know much about nato straps but I do know that this one is more comfortable on my wrist after a day working, in the water or just around the house. I have it currently on a EVO Navy Seal Chrono and I like the length of this over the others on this watch. Great purchase and fast shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really solid NATO strap for the Luminox, January 30, 2013
S. Rogers (Rochester, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Luminox Nato Black Strap (Watch)
My Luminox Watch has a 10 year battery, so I am replacing straps about every 2-3 years. My first replacement was a good strap but very hard to get shipped (bought online and not thru eBay or Amazon). Then I bought a real cheap band and it was really cheap. This last purchase of the one by Luminox for the Luminox watch is the real deal. Heavy duty quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Luminox Nato Watch Band., January 18, 2013
This review is from: Luminox Nato Black Strap (Watch)
Was tired of my rubber band on one of my Luminox watches and ordered this canvas/nylon band. This band transformed my timepiece and it looks like a totally new watch. The band is a bit stiff at first but after wearing it for a while, it will form to your wrist. This band may not fit anyone with a very small wrist since the band is rather large/ long. Great band at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Band!, May 18, 2011
This review is from: Luminox Nato Black Strap (Watch)
I ordered this watch band to go with my new Luminox watch. I am very pleased with the band. It is super long for big wrists and makes the watch look very rugged. The band breaks in quick so it is much more comfortable to wear than a stiff leather or rubber band. It also breathes really well so my wrist doesn't get all sweaty. Great buy and highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars More expensive and worth it., October 5, 2014
This review is from: Luminox Nato Black Strap (Watch)
Very nice NATO strap. Mine is getting a little old, I went to replace it and tried two different NATO straps, and threw those away. Pinched, buckle bite, NFG. Luminox is the best quality, most comfortable strap I've tried. Its worth the money. I only wish you could get a 'non-bright' ring option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent qualityproduct. Perfect fit and easy installation, October 3, 2014
This review is from: Luminox Nato Black Strap (Watch)
Excellent qualityproduct. Perfect fit and easy installation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 5, 2014
This review is from: Luminox Nato Black Strap (Watch)
Great, perfect fit. Better then the original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 26, 2014
This review is from: Luminox Nato Black Strap (Watch)
The band is substantial but comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, October 16, 2014
This review is from: Luminox Nato Black Strap (Watch)
the laser cut end scratches your skin.

Luminox Nato Black Strap