4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original
These were pliable and soft right out of the package! These are a bit pricey and I will try to update this after I have had them on for a while. The original band that I had lasted about a year and half before the 2 strap holders ripped.
Published 20 months ago by J. Phillips

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for known Luminox defect
Published 13 months ago by scott mcgowan

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for known Luminox defect, July 19, 2013
This review is from: Luminox Replacement Band ES for 3050 and 3950 Series (Watch)
I gave this 3 stars because you shouldnt have to be buying this product. Luminox knows well that their bands and band retainer loops disintegrate in less than two years from normal wear. I find the fact that they associate these watches with the finest special forces outfit in the world to be not only disengenuous, but completely misleading. Seals dont wear these watches , or maybe very few who got them for free or as a gift.
The band is easy to replace and the replacement pins to secure it to the watch base are included. But as I stated above " you shouldnt have to be buying this" Luminox should be making good on this known defect and replacing them for free. If you contact them you will get horrible impersonal customer service. The people in "support" dont support anything but try to sell you replacement parts. Caveat Emptor !!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, November 25, 2012
AS I was pulling my winter jacket off, it pulled the band off with it. This is evidence of a cheaply made band. Will spend more on a better product next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original, December 23, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch band, July 4, 2012
Band was exactly as described and the shipping was quick. Item arrived a lot sooner than expected !!! The only thing I expected for the price was to receive the spring bar pins so I wouldn't have to re use my old ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware!!!! FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!, August 13, 2013
When placing the order the product description stated that replacement pins would be included with the band; however, upon receipt of the package the packing slip states the following:

"100% Authentic, BRAND NEW, NEVER OPEN OR WORN NOT INCLUDE PINS"

I did not get what I paid for! Very dissatisfied, and will avoid future purchases from this vendor.

(The band did arrive sooner than expected in good condition, and appears to be brand new/authentic)

1.0 out of 5 stars not complete, June 29, 2012
Watch band was exactly like original. Supposed to have come with two new pins, but did not receive any. I will not buy from this particular vendor again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact Match, April 19, 2012
Very thrilled with this replacement band. It fit perfectly with my Colormark, and matches my old strap to perfection. Did not notice any anomalies that a couple other reviews mentioned (thinner clasp, etc.). Overall very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Luminox band, June 15, 2011
Product was new and was exactly what I needed. I will definitely make future purchases from this dealer when I need items.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, appears to be genuine Luminox, July 29, 2014
Band is comfortable, and feels solid. I bought it to replace the leather band on my Luminox 1827, simply because I prefer silicone/rubber straps. The strap came with two spring bars, as indicated in the description. Have been wearing the watch with the new strap daily for about a week now, so I cannot speak to how it will hold up.

Luminox logos on the buckle and on the buckle strap are crisp and appear to be genuine Luminox (as it should be, at this price point).

Strap is well designed with small burrs on it to hold one of the strap hold-downs close to the buckle at all times. Strap has flexibility without being too much like a rubber band--in other words,it gives a bit if you flex your wrist against it, but it isn't what I'd call stretchy.

Very pleased with this strap--I hope it holds up to my expectations since it was not inexpensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars The band is fine, easy to swap out, July 24, 2014
The band is fine, easy to swap out, etc. The real question that should be asked - why did I need a new band after only a couple of years. Both of the pieces that hold the extra amount of strap beyond the buckle broke off and then the band itself split. While I know that the Luminox Navy SEAL watch is far from the most expensive watch I own, I still think the band should be much more durable and last well beyond two or so years. Come on Luminox - do a better job of sourcing your watch bands...

Rate and Discover Movies