Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 11, 2012
I've been waiting for this 3057 W.O. from Luminox to come up for sale online for a few months now. It was worth the wait and Amazon once again comes through with a great seller that offered the lowest price point than any other currrent online retailer. This is my 4th Luminox watch and definalty standsouts amongst the rest. The watch is very light with the polycarbontie bezel and rubber strap. The grey accents on the numerals and on the arrow indicators contrast well with the all white color of the watch. This 3057 W.O. would be a great addition to anyones collection of Mil-Spec watches.
on December 26, 2012
My son who is 21 loves this watch. He got a black one a couple years ago and recently bought this white one. My husband admired it so much that we got him one for Christmas1
on April 16, 2015
I have purchased 6 luminox watches 2 for myself and 4 for my sons. (I have 4 sons)... We are all military and EMS. We love the watches However... Every watch we have purchased so far has had issues and had to be sent in for repair.. My first one fogged up and we took it back to the jeweler and had it replaced. The one I purchased for my oldest son had one of the hands fall off so we sent it it to be repaired, about 3 months after he got it back the bezel fell out, had to send it back for repair.. he has had no issues with it since. Purchased one for my second son Had to send it in for repair because it would not keep time, cost me 125.00 because I purchased it from Amazon and there was no warranty, since he got it back he has had no issues. Purchased one for my 3rd son when it arrived it worked for about 3 weeks then just quit, we replaced the battery but that did not fix it, returned it and the jeweler replaced it with a new one. That one lasted about 6 months and the bezel fell out. Just paid 125.00 to have it repaired. Purchased the 3057 for my 4th son last months and it needs to be sent in for repair because it is not keeping proper time. Loses about 2 minutes every hr. This one is under the Amazon warranty so should not cost me anything to have repaired. I am not sure what the deal is with Luminox... I love the watch but we have had very bad luck with them.. Either its a complete POS and I need to stop wasting my money or we just keep getting bad ones. I dont know but I am getting tired of having to send new watches in for repair. ....
on April 17, 2013
Bought it for my wife, she loves it and it looks great. The face of the watch looks better in person than the pictures can provide.
on October 10, 2015
My husband has purchased two of these, and this was my first. He loves his black one. However, the weak point at this watch is the pin that holds the watch to the band. They fail easily. This is the reason my husband had to replace his! I took my watch diving for the first time on our 20th wedding anniversary this week. The watch worked great on the dive, which was about 22 meters. We were down for 35 min. When I climbed back into the boat, and looked at my wrist for the time, the watch was gone! No doubt, the pin failed when I took off my BCD and fins before climbing into the boat. The watch is now the property of the Indian Ocean. I feel too sick to spend the money yet again. For a great, luminous watch you can see in the dark, its fantastic. But if you are active, the pin band will fail and you will lose this watch.
on March 9, 2015
advertised as a 'woman's watch -- would be good for a large wristed woman .. i am 5'2" and slim .. the watch is HUGE .. i couldn't even begin to connect the band .. would have had to cut it in half to get it to fit ... wish they would have indicated how large it really is ...
on March 13, 2015
This is an awesome watch. My husband has the Black Out version and I have always liked it. Was thrilled to see this version and receive it as a gift. It is great for sports and will be my everyday summer watch.
on December 17, 2013
This '57 White Out is very cool, no pun intended. I surprised my wife with this one to go along with the '51 Black Out that I've been wearing for quite awhile, and she is beyond pleased. Bring on the dark!
on May 15, 2014
Watch arrived with dead battery. Took it to a retailer which sells luminox and also repairs higher end watches for a battery change. Still dead. It is authentic. But really, selling a dead watch!
on September 9, 2015
i bought a fake watch.water penetrates wehn simple hand washing and the clock does not shine at night.
caution!!!!! do not buy from this vendor!!!!!!!

See 1 answered question