4.0 out of 5 stars Nice chair, worth the money.
Published on March 5, 2010 by T$

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, but not easy to connect
this chair is comfortable, but the directions and the cords that it comes with are not adequate!! We had to buy additional connectors and still can't get it to work! My son is very disappointed. We are still trying to get it to work, maybe it connects better to a x-box than a playstation. It's just okay.
Published 19 months ago by Joyce Denoyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice chair, worth the money., March 5, 2010
This review is from: Lumisource Pulse BoomChair and Wireless Transmitter (Kitchen)
I just got this chair 2 days ago and so far I love it. The sound and vibration really adds to whatever video game you're playing. The chair is reasonably comfortable and is good for an average sized person. The chair is a little bit smaller than you would think, but definitely adequate. This chair is wireless in the sense that you don't need audio cables going from the chair to your PS3, but you do need to plug in the power cable, which is around 4ft long. Also, if you're going to hook this up to a PS3, and you already have the PS3 hooked up via HDMI, you need the A/V adapter plug that came with your PS3. You also need to change your PS3 Audio setting to broadcast to multiple sources. You can have this plugged in along with the HDMI, so don't worry about losing quality.

Overall I would recommend this chair. There are obviously better ones out there, but for around $100 this is definitely worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice chair, January 25, 2011
I purchased this for my 10-year-old son for Christmas. After a month, the novelty of something new has worn off a bit, but he still uses it almost every day...for just someplace to sit if nothing else. I haven't used it myself, but it seems to be pretty good quality. Nice sound and it even vibrates when using the video games. A nice feature is that the back folds down completely flat, making it easier to handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music and Sound, November 25, 2010
Edwin (Chicago,Il) - See all my reviews
I have been a guitarist for a long time now.This is an excellent product for serious listening time.As a matter of fact,the first night I received this chair,after getting it set up(which is very easy)I did not want to leave it.I really like the fact,that you can crank up the sound,but not blow out the rest of the house.Very well constucted and very well packed The company Unique Comtemporary Solutions did a very fine job in the shipping and packing.I would strongly recomend this chair to any one who likes to get deep inside their music.

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOMING!!!, November 4, 2011
I got my boomchair quick as quick. When I place it in my bedroom I knew it was that piece of furniture that was missing all these years. I can listen to my beats with out disturbing anyone else in the house, yet I am booming with a max sound. It works great also when I am gaming. This is a must have piece of funiture for music and game lover. Very comfortable for just sitting and relaxing.

4.0 out of 5 stars :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :), July 15, 2013
i use this chair everyday i love the sound and the vibration to the sound :) my only complaint it that it makes my back hurt :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but don't buy for the speakers., February 25, 2013
This chair is comfortable. I bought it because sitting on the floor was killing my knees and this chair worked out perfectly.
Luckily, I have a surround sound system, so the poor quality speakers don't affect me (the "sub-woofer" is merely a kicker and a weak one at that). The speakers all start to distort at medium volume.
I also had an issue with the latch that locks the chair into place. The tiny machine screws that hold the latch into the fiberboard base pulled free the first day. I replaced them with longer wood screws, so no biggie there. Other than that clamp, the construction is solid and I would recommend the chair to anyone that needs a gaming chair if they already have a sound system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, September 4, 2013
I purchased this game chair for my grandson who is 10. He loves it. it was well worth the purchase price. Sturdy and made well, very happy with this purchase.
I recommend this to anyone who is interested in purchasing this type of chair.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love my buba, July 1, 2013
i cant wait for my brothers birthday in Aug. so i can see him open this gift!!! and if he likes it im sure i will be back for a second one for my boyfriend!

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, but not easy to connect, May 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Gamer Chair, April 12, 2013
Bought this for my husband hoping it would arrive early. Got the package the first day of estimated delivery, it was easy to set up and has amazing speakers. My husband loves it it's very supportive and easy to move around.