Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more
asked by Nick on December 24, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Ian Gervais answered on April 3, 2010
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Tamrac 5693 will fit the GF1 with the 20mm lens perfectly. No room for anything else except maybe an extra sd card.
hj answered on April 9, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just bought the Sony LCS-BBD case and the fit was surprisingly great for my Panasonic GF-1 with the 20mm pancake lens on. The case is really made for a Sony Handycam so the zipper closures are a bit awkward especially if the camera is attached to a neckstrap. However, the neoprene material makes it less bulky so it's perfect for carrying the camera in my purse without having to worry about it getting scratched or damaged.

Sony Carrying Pouch for Sony Handycam® Camcorder (Blue)
Daisy Chain answered on August 11, 2010

A
Someone on a GF1 list used a lowepro lens case that seemed to work great. It was the Lowepro LC 1N.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thebloater/4334969168/
R. Skillman answered on September 14, 2010

A
Crumpler Bundle [medium] is purported to work a treat
M. D. Clark answered on January 3, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm looking for a case myself. Panasonic makes an old school leather case (DMW-CGB1 for the body and DMW-CGL1 for the part that wraps around the lens), which is kind of nice. JapanExposures sells a handmade version, but it just covers the body, not the lens. I've also looked at that custom leatherette textured covering, which might add a little protection. But I'm not super jeeped about any of those. Still looking...
Jason answered on January 6, 2010

A
Yes, I have that and it is just right for the camera with the 20mm lens and a filter with a wrist strap (a little tight/awkward with the neck strap). Small outer pocket could hold sd cards but probably not an extra battery. If you want room for a few more accessories or less of a "tight fit" then I would recommend the large version.
Rory C. Berger answered on January 6, 2010

A
On e*b*a*y search gf1 leather case. There is one that fits on your belt with the 20mm lens. Looks interesting.
R. Crockett answered on June 3, 2010
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product