|Price:||$22.10 ($0.87 / Ounce) + $3.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Web Vitamins.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.60 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Luna Bars, Chocolate Peppermint Stick, 1.69-Ounce Bars (Pack of 15)
- Box of 15 1.69-ounce all-natural chocolate peppermint stick nutrition bars (25.35 total ounces)
- Combines real crushed peppermint candy with cool coating
- Made from all-natural, certified kosher ingredients, including cocoa soy rice crisp, organic oats and milled flaxseed, and peppermint candy
- 100% free of hydrogenated oils, wheat, dairy and trans fat; a portion of the proceeds is donated to the Breast Cancer Fund
- Nutrition-packed bar created specifically for women by the women at Clif Bar
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Flavor: Chocolate Peppermint Stick
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I ate one a day during my pregnancy and it was a good way to get lots of vitamins and have something easy on the stomach early in the morning.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I discovered these at Target by accident, and now I love these so much that I keep 2 boxes of these at home at all time just so that I can satisfy my sweet craving. Read morePublished 10 days ago by SW
I started eating Luna bars about a year ago. Let me tell you the Iced Oatmeal Raisin is delicious! Great for a snack on the run or to hold you over til your next meal. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
bars smashed and appeared old didn't taste very fresh
This is by far my favorite meal replacement bar, but the price is ridiculous. If you buy this multipack at its current price(21.46), you are paying about $1.43 per bar. Read morePublished 4 months ago by RG
I think the chocolate cupcake Luna bars are the best of the Lunas. They are chewy and chocolaty.Published 5 months ago by jeannieh