5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watchband; Really Gets Noticed
I love this watchband. I've had it since they first came out, and not a week goes by that I don't get a compliment about it. I have a big wrist, and it fits just fine, with room to spare. I have not found it to be too warm. The band was pretty "grippy" at first, but pretty quickly the skin side of the band smooths out with wear, so can be repositioned comfortably...
Published on August 15, 2011 by Jonathan Woodman

1.0 out of 5 stars COUNTERFEIT FAKE PRODUCT
THIS IS ADVERTISED AS THE LunaTik Watch Band for the iPod nano 6G. The picture displays the REAL product. The product received is a knock-off. It does NOT have a 4 piece sleeved system. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

Published on June 12, 2012 by JW

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watchband; Really Gets Noticed, August 15, 2011
Jonathan Woodman (Anchorage, Alaska) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LunaTik Watch Wrist Strap for iPod Nano 6G - Black

I wear it with the dataport and earphone jack towards my arm (and volume control towards my hand). This lets me run the earphone cord along my arm and up my sleeve, so inconspicuous and out of the way. Great for running or biking that way. I've never had a problem with water getting in there when I wash my hands. Very well made and designed.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet shininess, May 29, 2011
The odd thing about this product was it was cheaper ordering it via another dealer rather than the official site. Ordering it and receiving it was prompt. The strap is a piece of art and definitely a quality build. If you're planning on placing a protective shield/screen protector, be warned that the measurements are precise and that you should take care to apply it. I love this thing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Accesory, August 23, 2011
I gave it 4 stars because i believe its a bit pricey. Out of all the other bands i saw for the nano this one looked the nicest so i bought it. Others are complaining about the band, obviously they have never worn a rubber banded watch before, unlike metal band watches, rubber tends to stcik to the wrist especially if there is moisture present. The housing is made very nicely, i like the band it is bulky but it has to be to not appear disproportionate to the housing. I really like the stud that holds the end of the band in place. Im quite happy with this product, but like others have said use caution, this is not a watch its an ipod so be careful when washing your hands amd things of that nature.

1.0 out of 5 stars COUNTERFEIT FAKE PRODUCT, June 12, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake!, June 18, 2012
This review is from: LunaTik Watch Wrist Strap for iPod Nano 6G - Black
Like others, I received a fake. Very disappointed in Amazon. They couldn't even tell me which one I should purchase in order to avoid a fake (including the one sold and shipped BY Amazon for 60). I was told not to purchase that one if I was worried about it being a fake. Amazon did offer to send me a pre-paid return slip to get a full refund. That's good, considering this was supposed to be a gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty sure it's a knockoff., June 13, 2012
I ordered the red model, assuming the price was a closeout. I think it's not. I have one of the original Kickstarter LunaTik watches, and I liked it so much I wanted the aluminum one. However, the item I received did not match the red anodizing on my Nano (as depicted in the product image), and the buckle on the band was pretty different (and inferior) to the buckle on my original LunaTik.

I returned it. I'd rather patronize the original designer than save a few bucks.

1.0 out of 5 stars KNOCK OFFS, October 4, 2012
This review is from: LunaTik Watch Wrist Strap for iPod Nano 6G - Black
These are NOT from Luna they are a KNOCK OFF .... yes the price is cheaper since Luna sells the real ones for $45 and you can buy one from DUNGZA (here) for $19.99 but just remember you get what you pay for. If you ask this seller if they are selling an original they will lie and tell you yes then when you send them an email from the manufacturers which says they are fake they will say not to buy from them ~_^ BTW I gave it a 1 star because you can't give a zero star!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Chinese Version, June 15, 2012
I Have Never written a customer review before. This is how horrendously disatisfied I am. How could anyone with a decent soul take $50 dollars from somebody and present them with a cheap chinese knockoff? I bought this product as a replacement for the one I had. The real one is to be assembled out of fine quality parts, all included. This one is one solid piece, the metal looks cheap, and the nano snaps in. Good product, not going to lie, but it's fake. Not even close to the same quality as the real one. Amazon apologized and refunded my money.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE, June 1, 2012
This review is from: LunaTik Watch Wrist Strap for iPod Nano 6G - Black
I just received my item today and I bought it from a third party vendor, Todays Bite. I received a fake watch band which is not even a model found in the lunatik site. They sent me LunaTik Multi-Touch Watch Band II LT-202, Screw-less & Tool-less. It is made of cheap plastic and not worth the $60 I paid for it. I contacted customer support and told them about the item I received. I read on some of the reviews that some people receive fake items from third party vendors in Amazon. They need to screen these vendors. I have never written a review before, but I think I need to warn buyers about third party vendors in amazon. I ordered another one sold by Amazon themselves and hopefully this will not be fake.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Lunatik nano watch kit - buyers beware!!, March 6, 2013
This review is from: LunaTik Watch Wrist Strap for iPod Nano 6G - Black
Wouldn't purchase this Lunatik nano watch kit from this seller. I made the purchase being conscious that there are rip-off versions out there. I thought I was purchasing a Lunatik nano watch kit in black manufactured by Lunatik based in Chicago, IL. What I received from Amazon today looks legitimate in some aspects, but upon further inspection it's a fake. The packaging even has the original manufacturer's Chicago address. I called the legitimate Lunatik customer service and the person I spoke to said they don't have a Lunatik model that I received. The image shown on Amazon's webpage is incorrect and misleading. I have an original Lunatik nano watch kit by the manufacturer Lunatik based in Chicago, IL and this isn't it.

$89.95 $23.99