- File Size: 497 KB
- Print Length: 188 pages
- Publisher: Bell Bridge Books (September 26, 2012)
- Publication Date: September 26, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0097HHI8E
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #321,125 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$5.99|
Save $1.38 (23%)
Lunatic Revenge: Volume 3 (the Lunatic Life Series) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 188 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
Audible NarrationAudible Narration: Ready
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $3.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Oh, and two books later and we still don't know what this so called "darkness" is. Something really interesting did happen towards the end-ish of the book though... Tara and Flynn got into this accident and Flynn is badly hurt and, well, things. Spoiler-y things, so I wont say anything. But it was interesting. And even though I don't have high hopes for the last book in this series, given the track record of Lunatic Detective and this one, I will read it out of sheer curiosity and because I have to know what will happen with Flynn! Gah! Need to know!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have very much enjoyed reading Sharon Sala's Lunatic Series.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This also was a good book and hard to put down. I enjoy Sharon Sala's books and have read quite a few.Published 23 months ago by JoyceE
Couldn't put it down. Read it in one day. SOOOOOOO good, Read all the rest of them too.Wish she would take into adult hoodPublished on February 5, 2014 by G Woodstock.
This story was great. I enjoyed the setting of her characters and the way the story was told. I enjoyed the way the ghosts slipped into and out.inPublished on January 24, 2014 by Max
This series was different and exciting. When you read one you just had to see what the others were going to be like.Published on January 17, 2014 by Iris Mack
I have thoroughly enjoyed every story in this series thus far! I loved all of the characters and hated to see each book end!Published on December 23, 2013 by Kathy Boswell
Fun read as a teenage level book. Feel good story that moves slowly. Love the ESP spin & relationship challenges experienced in this series!Published on December 16, 2013 by Kindle Customer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Fantasy & Supernatural
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Mystery & Detective
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Fantasy & Supernatural
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban