Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

I received this product free for review but as always, despite receiving a free product I'm perfectly candid in my review. See my video for the real details but the highlights are:

* Solid bag and well constructed

* Has dual carry handles

* I'm not sure I'd call it 'luxury' insulated. It has some insulation but not a ton

* Odd front-flip design on this one. I would not purchase it myself for exactly this reason.

PS: I hope my review was helpful. If it was not, then please let me know what I left out that you'd want to know. I always aim to improve.
1010 comments|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This lunch bag makes for a good stylish case for someone who's into tribal style apparel. It's so happens that we have a family member that fits into this category.

This is a horizontally built lunch container, as opposed to the vertical brownbag architecture that you more often see these days.

So I won't comment on the looks of the case as it's definitely not my own style but let's just say that:

✿ She loves it!
✿ Quality and workmanship is great. The seams are neat and as perfect as the human I can detect
✿ Main compartments for the usual, Sandwiches snacks, thermos, with room to spare
✿ Two front pockets for forks and spoons and perhaps condiments
✿ This is a horizontally built lunch container, as opposed to the vertical brown bag architecture that you more often see these days. In other words it's longer on the width dimension then the height dimension.

Any downsides? None that I can tell. In fact, if you don't mind having something that is really out of the ordinary that's what this lunch bag is all about.

*****

In assessing something like this you always have to look at it from the perspective of the audience it's aimed at. As well look at it as something that you might purchase or give us a gift. It nicely into that mold. This item was provided in exchange for honest review.

Got questions? Don't hesitate to ask in the comments below. I'll be happy to personally help you decide whether this product is good fit for you.

Also if you found my review helpful, do let me me know.

∞ PositiveLogic
55 comments|13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2016
I bought this lunch bag with the intent of carrying my breast milk to/from work and also a freezer meal or sandwich on the days I wanted to bring my own lunch as well. The top does not open at all, the only way to use the lunch bag is to use the zipper on the front. I think this is a pretty big design flaw considering how this lunch bag is taller than the average lunch bag. I fee like there is so much space wasted that I am unable to use because you have to load the lunch bag from the front and all that room on the top is just sitting there empty.

Aside from the design flaw on where the opening is I do like how there is a handle on the top so you can carry this in your hands or on your arm. There is also a long strap so you can carry on your shoulder or wear cross body, I'm a girl who likes my options! There are also mesh pockets on the outside if needed which is a nice touch for additional quick storage. The bag itself is super cute and I love how modern it looks compared to your average joe lunch bags.
With four kids, we've had dozens of lunch bags over the years. Most of them are good for one school year, some of them don't last even that long. Usually the seams rip out, or the zipper breaks, and sometimes they just lose them.

This lunch bag is one of the best ones we've seen - it's large enough for the biggest lunch (8.5"x 8.5"x 5.5"), and has lots of useful features. Besides the handle on the top, this bag has an adjustable shoulder strap. It has two mesh pockets for water bottles on the ends, and an inner mesh pocket for flatware. The inside is wipe-clean vinyl, and there's a thin layer of insulation to help keep food cold or hot. One unusual feature of this lunch bag is the front zipper - it unzips in a U shape on the front (not the top) of the bag. The striped chevron patterned top velcroes down over the zipper, keeping it sealed and neat until you unzip it. The entire bag is securely stitched, better than most bags we've seen, and the overall look is of quality and good workmanship.

The only thing that would have made this bag better is having a stiff bottom. I cut the stiff plastic side of a detergent bottle and made an insert to fit the bag, in order to support heavier items without sagging.

Overall, this is a very well made bag. It's comparably priced with the cheap ones we've bought at Walmart, and because it's so well made it will last for years.

I received a complimentary Freddie and Sebbie lunch bag for testing and review purposes. I wasn't asked to leave a positive review, paid or otherwise compensated for giving my honest opinion.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 3, 2015
I like to pack a small lunch for longer roadtrips, helps keep me from having to stop unless necessary. The Lunch Bag by Freddie and Sebbie has been excellent for cold, and warm meals.

Important to me, it keeps my cold stuff cold and my warm stuff warm for a good long time. The bag is really compact and has a generous sholder strap (that is detachable) for easy carrying. Cleanup is a breaze with just a wet cloth and this guy hasn't retained any odors, love that. The outside has two mesh holders for bottle or canned beverages, great to keep the inside more roomy. Overall, very please with this lunch bag.

[Review Sample Provided For Review And Evaluation]
on April 8, 2016
This bag may be small, but it fits a lot! I love this bag. Very durable. It holds two bottles, three tupperware and two ziplock bags for me. It's just a game of Tetris. You try to fit it in as best as possible.
on August 21, 2015
Purchased two of these lunch bags for my 11 and 12 year old daughters. One their requirements is that it have the outer pockets for water bottles and this one does -- one of the few that does! I like the zipper front and the way it opens up to the front rather than the top. Like another reviewer mentioned, the flap that covers the top is a little pointless, it's purely decorative and may eventually get annoying, but I guess for the time being we'll say it adds to the cuteness of this item.

I am a little leery of quality and how/whether it will hold up for the entire school year. The vinyl is thinner than other lunch bags we've had in the past which was disappointing. School hasn't started yet, so we'll just have to see and report back!
Nice lunch bag, large enough to hold two Tupperware-style sandwich containers and some small snack bars or a TV entree dinner with several pieces of fruit. I use a small gel-ice pack in this when taking a sandwich...and the 16 ounce water bottles can go on the outside pockets. Easy to clean and stylish. [review sample]
on March 19, 2016
The Freddie and Sebbie Lunch bag is great! The shipping was quick and the product, which i purchased for a friend, reminds me of my own. i think that this is just what she needs to keep her hots foods hot and her cold foods cold. I think my friend will love this lunch bag.
on January 13, 2016
I have been looking a long time for a lunch bag that has an outside pocket... And this one has 2!!! I love the zipper storage area because I can pack drinks and lunch containers inside. I like the option of the shoulder strap or the single handle, too. Some reviews said they wish it was better insulated but I've found with the right ice pack it keeps my food cold all day long. It's an added bonus that it is a stylish pattern! I love it!