4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, a bit small
Microwave the insert and place it and your container of heated food into the neoprene pouch in the morning and it will keep your food hot until lunch. Because you use your own food container, you can prep meals in advance and store them in the fridge instead of having to wash the container before filling it again.

It is a bit small. It can fit a 20 oz Ziplock...
Published on October 27, 2007 by Anime Junkie

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product....terrible customer service!
I bought this for my daughter to use at daycare. She moved into the 2 year old room...and they don't heat food for the kids. Unfortunately, my picky daughter just does not like sandwiches!

Published on October 15, 2011 by Christopher Monte

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, a bit small, October 27, 2007
This review is from: Lunch & Go Heated Lunch Tote (Office Product)

It is a bit small. It can fit a 20 oz Ziplock container but that's about it. Also if you have other things you don't want to keep hot (fruits, drinks, etc) you will have to bring a second lunch container and keep it separate from this one. It is insulated, but some of the heat does transfer through the bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Lunch Solution, October 30, 2007
Tess (Bucks County, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lunch & Go Heated Lunch Tote (Office Product)
This product definitely works to keep food warm or cold for hours. The only negative to this product is the size of the tote; space is limited.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product....terrible customer service!, October 15, 2011
Christopher Monte (PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lunch & Go Heated Lunch Tote (Office Product)

I have been looking for something that will keep her lunch hot. This product works well for smaller lunches. I agree with other reviewers that it might be a tad small for adult lunches.

I would have given this a 5 star but I have a gripe with the customer service of the company. I ordered this at the end of September and just got it. They did email me a few days ago apologizing for the long wait...and sent it two day USPS. But, they sent a different color Warm & Tote than what I ordered. A letter was enclosed explaining that they were out of the color and didn't want me to wait. Hold on a second...I waited 15 days for them to ship the thing...how much longer could it be for the correct color to come in? AND...since they emailed me about the shipping, etc...I would have expected them to come clean about the color issue.

I am not going to send it back now at my expense. As I said, the product is good...but the customer service/communication could use some work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Lunch & Go Heated Lunch Tote (Office Product)
Bought 2 warm and totes a while back ago and found them really nice to send lunch for my kids. At the time my older child didn't want to bring lunch so I didn't get him one. My two younger ones liked bringing lunch from time to time because the school lunches were so bad. At first I thought they were a tad small because I would look to put a small container of mac and cheese with fish sticks. Changed it up and started putting the fish sticks in the warm and tote and a small thermos with mac and cheese. Fish sticks were nice and hot and no problems. Kids like to bring hot sandwiches like philly cheese steaks or chicken breast sandwiches. Sent BBQ ribs a couple of times. All were hot. My older one decided the lunch lines at the high school were too long so I got him one. The tote was a little larger so I guess they listened to the customers.

As to heating the food has always been hot for my kids. The instructions say to start at 2:00 minutes and then increase heating time but no more than 2 minutes and 30 seconds if you are using a 1100 watt microwave. My microwave is 1000 watts so I was heating at 2 miutes 30 seconds from the get go.

When I bought the one for my older child I also bought a family size one that can hold a 13 x 9 pan. We use it from time to time when we go fishing. Nice to have some hot food while we sit out on the lake in our jon boat.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lunch & Go is to small, January 8, 2008
Tim Zogelmann (San Pedro California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lunch & Go Heated Lunch Tote (Office Product)
The lunch & go heated tote is to small. The heated pouches work well though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't keep food hot, November 1, 2011
This review is from: Lunch & Go Heated Lunch Tote (Office Product)
I heated a small tupperware pot of chicken casserole at 9.30am this morning, placed it in the warm and tote (after heating the powerpack for 2 minutes) and at 1.30pm took it out to find the contents on the cold side of luke warm. I don't think this could be considered safe to eat as the chicken would have been at a luke warm temperature for too long. I did not use one of the tupperware brands recommended by the website - will buy one and see if it makes any difference.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, December 27, 2014
This review is from: Lunch & Go Heated Lunch Tote (Office Product)
Overrated, flimsy and overprices. Does not perform as advertised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 2, 2012
This review is from: Lunch & Go Heated Lunch Tote (Office Product)
My son's daycare doesn't heat food for the kids over 2, but he likes warm meal. I bought this product from Amazon, and it worked great. Did give 5 points, is because I agree with other reviwers, the tote is small. Especially after you put the heating pad in, there is really not much room left. The good thing for us is that my son now is only 2, doesn't need a lot of food to go with him. So it works just fine for him.

Lunch & Go Heated Lunch Tote