4.0 out of 5 stars Size runs big
My son is now over 12lbs at 6 weeks and these shorts still look like capris on him. They do run on the big side but are cute.
Published on May 18, 2006 by Julie

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple shorts
Those small shorts are simple pieces, but more than ok for the purpose. Fits ok with baby's one pieces and T-shirts.
Published 7 months ago by denise d. g. santos

4.0 out of 5 stars Size runs big, May 18, 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little shorts!!, September 25, 2013
My daughter has lots of super cute bottoms for my eight month old grandson. They are all gifts, high quality, adorable. But I felt he would be way more comfortable in something soft and less structured and my daughter agreed. In my day Buster Brown made the softest baby shorts but I did not see what I wanted on amazon. As so often happens while searchin I just sort of accidentally stumbled across this set of three pairs on the amazon site. They seemed perfect and the reviews were glowing so I ordered them. And guess what? They ARE perfect!!! I love to see my little buddy in his comfy shorts, he is the cutest!!! The fabric and the elastic is very soft. They fit so nicely and there is room to grow. They do have a tag inside the waistband in back but my daughter puts a soft cotton onesie on under the shorts so the tag is not an issue, no skin irritation. Love these little shorts and so wish they came in bigger sizes so we could continue to buy the same as he grows.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., November 10, 2007
This review is from: Luvable Friends Shorts 3pk (Apparel)
I love these shorts. My daughter has gotten tons of wear out of the pink/grey set. I was able to match the pink with several onsies from other brands like Carter's. And the sizing is very forgiving. She's still wearing the 6-9 month size at 13 months old (granted, she's not a chunky baby, but she stays pretty true to size).

We had the pants version too and they are also very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these!!!!, October 2, 2013
My baby wears the 3-6 months about the house and i loved them so much because the lasted him so long. He is now 13 months ans still wearing them. So i knew the 6-9 would be a great size....low and behold they are...They look like 12 months sized pants....I like the fact they are soft and light weight and non bulky like jeans and other shorts can be. Luvable friends should make these up to 24 months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, May 30, 2007
This review is from: Luvable Friends Shorts 3pk (Apparel)
Here are the pros and cons of this item:

*PROS*

-Good quality - stands up to washing fairly well

-I don't know about you, but I have never come across a 3pk of baby shorts anywhere - very unique!

-GREAT price!

*CONS*

-Lack of color choices. It seems like most of the colors available are geared towards boys. There's only one color choice for girls which is pink. It would be great if there were purple, orange, red, or maybe some patterned choices.

All in all, this is a great item to buy and you probably won't find it anywhere in stores. I just wish there were more colors to choose from!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy soft shorts- ideal for newborns, April 16, 2014
Great for newborns. Depending on size shorts come to mid calf. Very soft and comfortable. Nice soft spring colors- matched gerber onsie set well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for day use, April 14, 2014
These shorts are perfect for day use. They are slightly larger than expected but that won't be a problem once my son starts filling them in more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun colors, April 12, 2014
Love the colors! Easy to put over some onesies and go for the day. Perfect colors that will match different onsies.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, April 11, 2014
love these !! my son looooovvvee them!!!! he sleeps n play in these shorts!!!

good quality!!! at such a reasonable price!!!

I would recommend clothing line of babyvision to everyone!!! must buy!! saves lot of money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, comfort, and colors, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Luvable Friends Shorts 3pk (Apparel)
I'm happy to find and purchase several packs of these comfy cotton shorts. It's hard to find basic shorts like these in a pack and these are at a great price. They are a bit large, but I'm happy with that as I do cloth diapering and wanted more rump room!

Luvable Friends Shorts 3pk