Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Price:$3.99 - $12.50

on September 25, 2013
My daughter has lots of super cute bottoms for my eight month old grandson. They are all gifts, high quality, adorable. But I felt he would be way more comfortable in something soft and less structured and my daughter agreed. In my day Buster Brown made the softest baby shorts but I did not see what I wanted on amazon. As so often happens while searchin I just sort of accidentally stumbled across this set of three pairs on the amazon site. They seemed perfect and the reviews were glowing so I ordered them. And guess what? They ARE perfect!!! I love to see my little buddy in his comfy shorts, he is the cutest!!! The fabric and the elastic is very soft. They fit so nicely and there is room to grow. They do have a tag inside the waistband in back but my daughter puts a soft cotton onesie on under the shorts so the tag is not an issue, no skin irritation. Love these little shorts and so wish they came in bigger sizes so we could continue to buy the same as he grows.
on May 18, 2006
My son is now over 12lbs at 6 weeks and these shorts still look like capris on him. They do run on the big side but are cute.
on April 7, 2014
I'm happy to find and purchase several packs of these comfy cotton shorts. It's hard to find basic shorts like these in a pack and these are at a great price. They are a bit large, but I'm happy with that as I do cloth diapering and wanted more rump room!
on October 2, 2013
My baby wears the 3-6 months about the house and i loved them so much because the lasted him so long. He is now 13 months ans still wearing them. So i knew the 6-9 would be a great size....low and behold they are...They look like 12 months sized pants....I like the fact they are soft and light weight and non bulky like jeans and other shorts can be. Luvable friends should make these up to 24 months.
on March 15, 2015
Too large for 0-3 months! The leg openings are way too big so the pants fit ridiculously too loose, not even an overweight baby could fill them in, it looks like a skirt instead of shorts for a boy. My baby is 2 months now and weights about 11.5 lb and still can't use this pants.
on July 11, 2015
I bought these to match the 5-Pack Lightweight Sleeveless Bodysuits in Pink, 6-9 months by Luvable Friends.

Good, cute shorts, and cheap

BUT the size is WAY off. Like, 0-3 months still comfortably fits my very lanky 5 month old, who usually is in 6 months, or 6-9 months.
Seriously, if I had bought these for when my daughter was a newborn or in the normal 0-3 months, she would look like MC Hammer.

Sizing aside, these are good shorts to have on hand. Lightweight, well-made for the price, and they go with just about anything in her wardrobe (which is extensive).

They make cute additions to the other Luvable Friends clothes series, but I'm unhappy that the sizes aren't universal for all their products. I feel that in that sense, better quality control needs to happen.

Overall, I would buy again. Just order a few sizes down.
on August 13, 2013
My little one usually wears clothing bigger than his age so I ordered these when he was a newborn. These run much larger than expected and it will be winter before he could wear them. Unfortunately they are now a waste of money
on February 9, 2014
Baby pants always seem to be a little too long for my son. These shorts are a little easier to get on and off for diaper changes than pants, plus when my son wears them with socks, his legs are entirely covered so he doesn't get cold either. The fabric was soft. The colors looked like they did in the photo online. Over all I was very happy with this purchase and I would recommend this item.
on March 27, 2014
These are really cute- and the fit is as expected for small 0-3 month shorts. They will be perfect for the collectible reborn dolls I make, and need something to cover the upper part of the thigh, where the cloth body connects to the vinyl legs for 3/4 leg sculpts. I will reorder in this color and the pink set.
on July 22, 2013
I ordered this item in "yellow" to get our 7 week old son through the summer. I thought the shorts would be bright yellow, orange, and green to coordinate with many of the clothes he has. When they arrived, I saw they were dull colored and ugly, with shades seemingly inspired by various forms of vomit. If you're looking for something cute, look elsewhere or at least don't get the yellow. I returned them so cannot comment on size.