5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy for my son
Great fit, love the flexible soles as my little one is just learning to toddle around. Easy to slip on and he can't pull them right off either.
Published 9 months ago by Katie Hernke

Published 24 days ago by Ashley Bruce

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy for my son, December 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays on!, March 18, 2014
These shoes are easy to get on and stay on! My son is just starting to walk and I wanted a shoe to put on him when we go outside. The bottom has traction and they are nice looking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for training him to wear shoes, July 2, 2014
These fit perfectly on my son. He was able to run around and walk in these with ease. Perfect for training him to wear shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! High quality, July 2, 2014
Beautiful! High quality, super cute. Much better than I expected and seems like a very soft and comfortable inside. Babay not walking yet, so can't speak for wear and tear.

2.0 out of 5 stars A few hours of wear and the stitching blew out on both shoes!, August 28, 2014
I loved the look and feel of this shoe for my 12 month old son. Everything was great- but just for one day! He wore them to daycare one time (of his 9 hour day, outdoor wear less than 1 hour) and the stitching across the toe was blown out on BOTH shoes. The quality is very poor in that sense. I knew they were on the economical side but they should definitely be more robust for a toddler than to only make it 1 day. I would not buy these again or recommend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 13, 2014
I did not fit my boy

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, June 21, 2014
Very poor quality. Ripped within 3 uses. Not worth buying. You're getting what you pay for. A cheap shoe to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but little fat foot would not fit., June 19, 2014
It seems very narrow for a little chubby foot. I would get a much larger shoe if there is any fat on foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, June 17, 2014
These shoes have been worn by my little one for months. They are really comfortable and are super cute on!

5.0 out of 5 stars May Run A Little Big, June 17, 2014
The shoes are a little too big for my baby, but she'll grow into them soon. They're very cute and seem comfortable to her.

Luvable Friends Explorer Sneaker