Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 5, 2014
They are a little big but in a good way! My daughter has a longer body and sometimes things in her size are not long enough. She can still wear them and they look as cute as ever. The colors and designs are cute, they fit with some room to grow (which is always nice!) and the price is good!
on September 4, 2013
These bodys are great! thanks to other reviews, i knew they were a little bigger, so for my 3 month old baby, who is wearing sizes 6m and 9m, i bought the 3-6m bodys and they fit perfectly! so i decided to also buy a couple of 6-9m packs. the fabric is very good quality and they fit perfectly over the head of my baby,
on January 29, 2015
These are really nice. The sleeves are a good length, similar to Gerber's but not as long as Carter's. The material is soft and nice and thick, making these pleasantly warm so that she isn't wearing just a thin layer of clothing like so many other brands have. The size is very similar to Gerber, but the body isn't as tight as most Gerber onesies are. I wish it was longer like Carter's are so that it wouldn't tighten at the crotch as quickly as they do, but I really like these. Thinking about buying them in the next size so we don't lose them in a few weeks here when she moves up.
on September 28, 2011
not very well made-- they don't look as nice as I was hoping-- the designs look like they'll fade after one wash.

EDIT: One of the designs started to peel after one wash, so I contacted the company. The immediately send out a replacement and this onesie hasn't peeled at all. They are cute and are wearing better than I thought at first.
on April 21, 2015
I bought these in 0-3 months for my 4wk old baby boy who weighs just about 9 lbs. The colors are nice and they work well if its a bit chilly. They fit ok, it'll take a while for my son to outgrow these, which I'm happy with. I gave it three stars because where it fastens between the legs, it's a bit narrow so it exposes his diaper a lot plus it has a fair amount of stretch. It washes well and feels soft on baby's skin so i count it a good buy.
on April 14, 2016
I love these onesies! They are super cute and comfortable. The sleeves have bands at the end which keeps them from covering my baby's hands which is perfect since she loves to suck her thumbs and often get the sleeves of her other onesies wet.
on December 12, 2014
These are good quality for the price. I have an 8 month old who is quite high on the percentiles so the 9-12 (large) size works very well for him. The fabric is thick and soft. They didn't shrink in a warm wash.
Note if you have a slender baby: I bought green/yellow onesies this brand for my daughters as well, one on which was generally more petite...they slipped off the shoulders on her.
on March 10, 2015
These are surprisingly good onesies. They are much better material than the Carter's ones I bought at the same time. I bought them to go under sleepers for extra warmth, but I've ended up buying pants to match and making them into outfits. They don't shrink a ton, they are warm, and they seem like they will hold up to many, many washings.
on December 17, 2012
I have bought several other items in the Luvable Friends line, and have been really happy with them. Everything from blankets, washcloths, pants and shorts. It has all been fairly good quality for the price. The pants and shorts are a nice weight. These, however, are pretty thin for being a longsleeve item. They run really big too. The pants and shorts seemed really big when I got them but they shrunk just a little to be a good fit. These did not shrink but they do stretch out very easily. By the end of the day, they are so loose on my son that it's nothing to take off him. I read one or two other reviews that also warned about this, and I should have listened. Kinda disappointed in this item, but I will still purchase this brand in the future.
on December 8, 2012
I bought these in size 3-6 months and I have a big boy and unlike a lot of other products these onesies really hold up and fit. The color schemes are adorable too. I have washed them dozens of times and the colors are still beautiful and soft. Also my son has a big head and this product really is designed well to allow for it to fit through without annoying him each time.

See 1 answered question