Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop

Color: Blue-SolidsChange
Price:$3.99+ $1.99 shipping

on November 18, 2009
Although they are very pretty and comfortable (they actually look gorgeous) they are not very good quality. After just a couple of hours of wearing them they looked like they were months old.
on January 9, 2012
As soon as I took the socks off the packaging, something snagged the terry and started to unravel. We use gDiapers, and occasionally while wrestling with my son to get his diaper on during a change, the velcro on the diaper snags on the socks, and this unravels the terry even more. I don't want to take his socks off every time I change a diaper.

Also, these socks do not stay on his feet very well. I constantly pick him up to find only one sock on. So, at 8 weeks old, I hardly use these, I try to use my other socks first and only use these when they're what's left.

Get these socks instead: [...] You get one more pair, and they stay on.
on October 31, 2011
I really like these socks. They're cute, warm and and the price is awesome. My only issue is that my son has a tendency to kick them off, especially when he's swaddled.
on August 18, 2010
The socks are really realy confortable and durable too. It fitted my daughter from birth up until 20 weeks or so. totatlly recomend it.
on March 31, 2014
gave these as a baby shower gift, great bargain for the price, very cute and matched a lot of outfits I got to go with them
on May 8, 2013
I'm not kidding. Her feet are so small, that I decided I was going to make her very own pair of shoes. Using plasti dip for the bottoms. Turns out she hates shoes so you can imagine how that went, she walks kicks them off or chews them and plays the run away game. Good thing I only used two, I can donate the others to someone else,
on January 1, 2012
I love this socks. finally socks my baby doesn't kick off and don't leave a mark. My baby is very active and she constantly kicks off her socks so they end up lost and the ones that are tighter always leave red marks on her little feet, but these ones work perfect.
on July 23, 2013
cutest socks I ever bought! the material is stretchy, so even though they look "preemie" size, they actually fit perfect for a baby 0-3 months.:) very pleased with my buy, not to mention, they came in earlier than anticipated:)
on June 18, 2012
The baby isn't here yet so I can't comment on their durability, but these socks are so thick, soft and stretchy. I don't anticipate having any problems with them. The colors are also very vibrant. They are perfect.
on March 11, 2013
These have a silky feel and are very stretchy while still conforming without binding. The vivid colors have washed well with no color bleed and are a small price to pay for such a cute, easy splash of fun!