Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on August 5, 2012
I love these socks and I have gotten a lot of compliments on them! They look really cute. Any time I put my baby in outfits without feet on them already these make it seem like he has little shoes on. I have other one's that have little felt laces which I think are cuter, but these were a great price and still adorable.
on November 22, 2013
Very cute. However, I am so so disappointed in the incorrect sizing. By the time I had opened, washed and began trying these on our 5 month old daughter - we realized they are way too small!!! Beautiful packaging, but misleading sizing. Make sure you order a size larger, if possible!!!
on June 30, 2012
I love these socks. I wish I had these with my other daughters as babies, and consider them a better use of my money than buying shoes for a newborn, since they are soft on their feet, and seem more comfortable.
on February 17, 2013
The socks wash well, stay on baby's feet and doesn't hurt his circulation. Too bad I can't find it in a bigger size.
on February 2, 2015
These are by far my favourite socks for my baby. They are extremely good quality and neither too thick nor too thin. They somehow stay on despite all my baby's fidgeting. In addition, they seem to have fit him from when I bought them (2 months) until now (7 months) and still going. The best part is they have a wide cuff to keep them up, and do not have an elasticated top to them like other socks, so baby's legs aren't left with red itchy marks from the elastic gri[pping his legs.
on June 7, 2015
I love these. They fit perfect and looks super cool. I had the hardest time finding socks that will stay put on my baby's feet and all the other ones I got as gifts will comes right off when my baby is moving around so I started looking for socks that will stay put and came across these. I will admit I bought these strictly because they look so cool and wasn't sure if they will stay put on her feet. I am so happy to say that they not only look amazing, they also stay put on baby's feet. I end up buying another set and will continue buying more.
on March 3, 2015
I cannot recommend enough of these, my LO wore this for more than a year..they are cute, comfy and most of all looks like shoes and keeps baby legs warm. They fit perfectly from newborn to almost 15 months. They stretch and get used to baby feet, also you can machine wash them and they are still intact! I am so glad I bought this and this has been one of the items that I have been giving to my friends who have babies or baby shower and everyone have loved it. So pretty as a gift as it comes in a cute box and they will surely use it. One item even without thinking twice I will repurchase over and over.
on July 8, 2014
These are for an infant and somewhat small (as I was expecting) but my daughter loves them and they actually stay on her feet which is tough to find at 8 weeks! Getting ready to order another set :)
on March 23, 2016
These are cute socks, and they fit nicely, but after a few washes they pill pretty considerably. I wash on cold and delicate cycle. I turned them inside out and cut the extra strings to make sure they wouldn't get wrapped around my baby's toes. The packaging they come in is pretty darn irritating and trying to cut the little plastic holders without snagging the socks is a job. I would say screw the presentation in a box and just put each pair in a little plastic sleeve, that would be a lot better and wouldn't take up so much time.
on May 21, 2015
I read the reviews that these ran large and ordered the 0-9m size for my 6 month old daughter who is average in size. They looked like they might fit when I first saw them but they shrank when I washed them and are waaaay too small. It's a shame because the socks are soft and cute.