Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Blue|Change

on September 22, 2014
The mittens look cute and that's all there is to them! It is tough to get them onto my 10 day old baby and when I do she can just get it off in a few minutes. So useless. I went to BRU and bought ones that had little laces on them and could tighten & knot them so they are secured on the baby's hands. You get what you pay for!
on March 17, 2014
Product was good and size was good enough for my 3 month old baby who has big hands. Didn't shrink after washing like some I had bought at a famous R US store. Overall am pleased with the product n pricing n would def order again. Have given 4 star reviews as product could be a tad bit softer.
on April 1, 2014
I like the colors of these mittens but they don't stay on! I'm not sure any mittens actually do, but I thought maybe these would be better based on the reviews. Anyway, they get the job done when they are on my boy's hands.
on May 6, 2016
I hate seeing babies with scratches on their tiny faces, so I bought these for my baby girl. I really liked these little gloves. The designs are gorgeous and not once did these fall off. Since she's a little big for her age, it makes me sad she'll probably outgrow 'em by when she hits 3 months. Definitely worth the money, though.

Quick tip: Keep checking every other day how snug they fit until they outgrow the gloves. In my case, my baby is growing fast. You don't want to have poor circulation to your little one's hands!!!
on February 23, 2013
these work great the only thing better is the outfits that come with them if you are looking for outfits check out the disney sleepers they currently have 3 different ones that go from new born to 6-9 mo and have mittens and are wonderful
on August 26, 2013
We got two sets of the Gerber scratch mittens before our little one was born and they were and still are way too big! She would move her hand and the mittens would stay behind. These on the other hand are perfect! They are tight enough that they stay on, roomy enough that she can open her hands, and they are just plain cute! I plan on gifting a set of these to everyone I know who is having a baby!
on June 22, 2015
My little girl isn't due for another month, but I couldn't resist and opened these bad boys up and took a gander at them. They're just what I ordered. They seem sturdy, made with good material, and look like they will do what they're intended to do! I'm having a summer baby (and boy, where I live it's HOT) and these are made with a light-weight material so I won't have to worry about her getting too hot. I can't wait to use these :)
on May 11, 2014
Babyvision customer service was top notch! They had initially sent me the wrong color. When I emailed them about the mistake, they immediately fix it, sending me the correct pair and not causing me the convenience of having to return the wrong item. The product is great! Great size for my son, and the elastic keeps the mitten on his little hand. Will definitely buy from them again!
on December 28, 2012
I didn't find any mittens in stores where we live so order these after checking the reviews, these are good except that one of the mittens (orange color) is so tight that they didn't even fit my sons wrists at 1 month old.
on March 31, 2013
I only gave 4 stars because they shrink if you put them in the dryer. Otherwise they fit my 4 month old and she is over 14 lbs. Stay on and they do the job to help her not scratch herself. Other mitts fall off. Other reviews say the elastic is too tight but it works for me.