Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 8, 2012
These are the first baby socks I've seen that will stay on an active, kicking baby for 24 hours. The sizing runs a little small - the 6-18 month size is a perfect fit for my long, slim three month old. These socks match the baby clothes that we have, look cute, keep her toes warm, and will not fall off. I've taken care of dozens of babies including three of my own, and these are the best socks I've seen yet.
on December 16, 2011
These actually stay on my daughter's feet. Many other styles just fell off. I like that these aren't super pink and froofy! Dots and stripes go with anything and are fun.
on October 7, 2013
I was looking for toddler socks that go above the ankle since my daughter's pants always ride up when she is in the stroller or baby carrier and I'd like to keep her legs fully covered this winter. These are a good length, good quality, and cute.
on December 17, 2012
I've been looking for a combo pair of socks for awhile now. Finally ordered these, which my daughter loves because of all the patterns. She's a size 5.5-6 in a shoe, and these fit her perfectly. They are made of a thinner material, so if you are looking for super-warm socks for winter, they may not be right for you. But they are perfect for CA weather.
on May 8, 2014
These are cute bright socks at an affordable price. Nothing spectacular, but then again, these are socks. Seems to be of good quality. My only concern is that they fit my 17 lbs 6 month old baby boy perfectly, but don't know how they will fit when he is 18 months (since these socks are supposed to last through 18 months). They do stretch though. And maybe babies don't grow that much between 6 and 18 months of age?
on October 26, 2015
I thought I'd ordered the larger size, but now I'm not so sure because my order says the 0-6 months size is what I ordered. ??? However, the size I got looks big, and is somewhat too long for my 9 month old, who is a small baby. However, I tried these on her today and am pleased. Since they are a bit large for her, they are longer and almost like knee highs, which is good to keep her little toes and legs warmer when we're out and about. I like the colors and neutral patterns as well. I'd like to order more but am not sure which size I have . . .
on June 6, 2016
Cute socks! My 7-month-old even manages to keep them on (I think the yellow ones have a tendency to come off more easily, for whatever reason), and that's not for lack of effort on her part! Now that she's thinking about becoming mobile, though, I wish that they had little non-slip grips on the bottom of the feet, however. It's not an issue now, but might be in a few months when she's beginning to pull herself up and even walk.
on October 19, 2014
My one year old is in these and they fit her perfectly! I think she has somewhat small feet though, fitting most comfortably in a size 2 shoe (but getting close to size 3). They're soft and stretchy but the best part is that they STAY ON! Of course with some yanks she can still get them off, but with normal use they stick very well, especially with the cuffs folded down. Couldn't ask for anything better out of these (except maybe some more designs!)
on May 6, 2016
Perfect color assortment--all pastel except for the hot pink--and nice and soft. Yellow and green are hard to find in girls' sets, it seems. Fit is a bit big but they may shrink up in the wash (although with some nylon in the mix, probably not a whole lot). Note that I selected the 18-36 month size, but the item appeared in my cart as 12-24 months and that's what I got. So it's good that they run big. For reference, my girl wears a toddler 6.5 shoe and the 12-24 months size fits great.
on January 19, 2014
This is our second order for this brand of socks for our 15 month old. The socks stay on his wide feet without cinching his ankle too tight. The colors are bright and the designs are super cute. They seem a bit on the large side compared to other brands in the same size but as I have stated he has wide feet so this works out well for us. I would highly recommend these socks since they wash well, the colors are attractive, and they stay on without being too tight on the ankle. Very cute!

See 1 answered question