5.0 out of 5 stars good sox!
These socks are exactly what I wanted for my baby. Soft but not sloppy. Not too thick either. Not too tight. Some other socks that I have leave marks on my daughter's ankles, these don't. And they 'breathe' well, too.
Published on December 10, 2009 by Elena

2.0 out of 5 stars OK socks with a couple serious flaws
These are decent, knit socks but there are 2 issues that compelled me to write a negative review.

Published on May 19, 2010 by J. Arnold

2.0 out of 5 stars OK socks with a couple serious flaws, May 19, 2010

The first is that the top of the socks are not well finished. The threat is loosely wrapped around once or twice but once the socks are stretched a couple of times the thread pops out and the sock begins unraveling. At first I thought this was just a defective pair, but every one of 2 packs had the same issue.

The second issue is in the packaging and, specifically, the plastic tabs that are used to keep the socks together. There are many of these tabs used and because of the open knit of the packaging, they get caught in the threads and are difficult to disconnect. It should not take 10 minutes of delicate work to free a pack of inexpensive socks. Despite my efforts to be gentle, I ended up with several socks showing pulled threads at the end of the task. These socks should just be packaged in a bag without all the plastic ties.

These socks seem like a good deal, but I would consider them to be semi-disposable because of these issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars good sox!, December 10, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping little toesies warm., September 29, 2010
JNPMLS (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
These are basic white socks, nothing amazing. It's hard to mess up socks. They keep the feet warm. These stay on the baby's feet well; my son is kicker and is learning to use his feet now. I prefer having several socks of the same color; it's easier to replace a single sock after my son gets one dirty (ex. by kicking a poop filled diaper). Like the other reviewer, I have noticed a loose thread at the top; but I simply snipped it close to the sock so it didn't tangle in little digits or get pulled. The sock has not come unraveled yet. Also, I did not find the packaging cumbersome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks actually stay on!, July 11, 2012
These are the only socks I've found that actually stay on my very active infant twin sons. They are not crawling yet, but they roll, kick and are in their jumpers and exersaucers quite a bit, and the socks never fall off. They are also great "boy" colors that I have yet to find elsewhere. Some reviewers mentioned that there are too many tags to cut off and it takes too long to get these socks out of the packaging, so I timed it and it was 45 seconds. Seriously, if you don't have 45 seconds to cut off some plastic tags then you have bigger problems.

2.0 out of 5 stars Barely fit my 7 month old, October 31, 2011
My son is only in the 35 percentile and these socks barely fit him NOW! The size is supposed to be 6-18 months and there is no way, It is not THAT stretchy at all. Also I ordered blue and they sent me white. But it doesn't matter when I will not be keeping these.

2.0 out of 5 stars not the best quality, February 9, 2012
These socks stay on my babies' feet but that's the only good thing I have to say. The are scratchy and tear very easily. The elastic around the ankles is stringy and not great either. I'd recommend the Carters brand socks over these.

3.0 out of 5 stars COLOR COLOR....but they fray, April 22, 2014
After trying the white socks with the grey bottoms, these socks seemed cheap. Unfortunately, my sister asked for COLORFUL socks for her grandson. They didn't stay on and the tops were fraying the last time I saw Baby Davonte. I recommend these for the color only. Also, since the sizing on these are 6 months to 18 months, I think they run small...and why?? Davonte is seven months old with little feet and the socks should pull up longer on his leg, but he pulls them off instead. I doubt they'd fit come winter...if they aren't already unraveled.....sorry :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't slip off, November 20, 2013
Good fit and won't slip off. My little guy likes to pull his socks off and it takes quite a bit of effort for him to pull them off from the toes. Now that it's winter, I unfold the tops to get some additional warmth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby Socks, November 13, 2010
I really like these socks because they are one of the few packs of white infant socks. Which believe it or not they were difficult to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars ordered 2 of the same kind, sent one wrong, great customer service!!, April 5, 2010
Received my package today from BabyVision Online Store. I was a bit disappointed to see that I had only received one of the 6-pack socks in the color I had ordered which was pink. They sent one pink, one white. Called their customer service and the lady on the phone immediately offered to send me a new pack of the pink ones or to refund my money. What a wonderful company! Someone who actually cares about their customers getting the products they ordered! I will definitely order from them again over and over! I will also highly recommend this store to my friends! Thank you so much for being a customer service based company!