4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for fall

Published on November 26, 2011 by Margo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for fall, September 28, 2010
This review is from: Luvable Friends Cap, 5 Pack, 0-6 Months (Apparel)
This little hats are extremely cute!!! they are extremely cheap and for the price i paid i think they have good quality. The material is lightweight, and soft. I bought them for my newborn baby and i am still not able to use them he is 2 months old and they are still big for him... i guess he will be able to use them in a couple of weeks... so not precisely sized 0 to 6 months... more likely to be 3 to 6 months.

2.0 out of 5 stars They look nice, but not so, November 26, 2011
I gave it two stars because they are cute and inexpensive, I'm still going to try to use them but I don't have high hopes. I washed them, put them on delicate, air fluff to dry (it says to dry at medium heat) they shrunk quite a bit and became a lil mishaped. I washed them along side some Carter's hats and they remained same size and shape. Next time I will shell out more money on a product with more quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little big, January 23, 2012
I'm not sure if I'd really give this a three star rating or a four but because these hats didn't fit my newborn 2 week old daughter's head too well, it'd constantly fall off, I'm rating it a three. However, my little girl might just have a small head and then that wouldn't be a good rating. I'd step it up to a 4 if that's the case because the hats are cute and feel soft. Just too big... I think!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Material, October 6, 2012
These hats are very thin, which I guess would be good for a summer newborn but not for long term use. Also, the plastic that holds the hats together for packaging put a noticeable hole through all of the hats which I'm sure will only grow with time. Again, not for long term use. Stars for the cute designs, but that's it. I would not purchase these hats again - I would rather spend a little more for a quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little hats, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Luvable Friends Cap, 5 Pack, 0-6 Months (Apparel)
These hats are great for newborns. I would recommend getting this size and a size larger, because babies tend to out grow them very quickly!

2.0 out of 5 stars in the garbage, April 10, 2012
This review is from: Luvable Friends Cap, 5 Pack, 0-6 Months (Apparel)
the seams and tags are huge on these cheaply made lil hats, i was really disappointed. they dont fit my LO's head well at all. dont waste your money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good..You get what you pay for, April 1, 2012
This review is from: Luvable Friends Cap, 5 Pack, 0-6 Months (Apparel)
Well they don't fit my newborn as good they keep falling off and after the first wash they came bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 27, 2014
It's a great product

4.0 out of 5 stars Thanks!, May 17, 2014
My stepdaughter had triplets and the our three little angels looked adorable with their little caps. I have no complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars hats, May 7, 2014
they worked perfectly. he's grown out of them but I'm sure we can pass them on to someone else and they will enjoy them as much as we did

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›