5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable boy's bodysuits!
I bought this as a gift for my boss. The clothing arrived even more adorable than in the photos. I highly suggest that you pre-wash these clothes prior to being worn. I would also buy them in a size larger then you think you need so they will fit as babies grow quickly.

The five bodysuits are as follows:

1. Applique dog on background of cream with...
Published on June 15, 2010 by ScotFlower

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY SHORT IN LENGTH- WIDE IN BODY-SMALL ARM HOLES
I searched high and low for onesie/ bodysuits for my son since he was always off the charts in height. When he was 9-12 months old he needed 24 month + clothing.

Published on March 28, 2010 by Loyal Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY SHORT IN LENGTH- WIDE IN BODY-SMALL ARM HOLES, March 28, 2010
This review is from: Luvable Friends Bold Colors Hanging Bodysuit, 5 Pack, Blue (Apparel)

These onesies are made of quality cotton (thickness) however are very short and wide which was NOT good for my long torso baby. Also the arm holes are VERY small and I had to pull and stretch them for his arms (and he really isn't a "chunky baby"

I will always stick with Carter's from here on in. May pay a few more $$ but you will get generous sizing, no shrikage in the dryer and you will get nice thick quality 100% cotton.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable boy's bodysuits!, June 15, 2010

The five bodysuits are as follows:

1. Applique dog on background of cream with brown stripes. Says "little man" above the dog to the left.
2. Blue background with brown paw prints all over
3. Solid brown with three medium sized paw prints (in blue, cream, and blue) on the front. Says "mommy loves me" under the paw prints.
4. Solid blue with a dog on the front. Says "playful puppy" to the left of the dog.
5. Cream background with dogs, paw prints, and bones all over.

Coordinates well with the following to make a gift set for a baby shower:

Luvable Friends Fashion Socks for Baby, 3 Pack, Blue.
Good Dog line by Zutano. I went with the bib.
Stuffed toy of a dog in blue or brown. I went with BABY PUPS - blue dog by Ty

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but lightweight, March 8, 2011
The fabric is a little lightweight, more than I expected.
But all styles are cute and well made. Lovely for summer or to use in layers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these onesies - amazing quality for price!, October 16, 2013
I love these onesies! It's really hard to find cute boy onesies at a reasonable price. These are adorable and well-made. The cotton is super soft and pretty thick. They do run on the small side so I would order one size up from your child's size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, March 6, 2012
These are cute little onesies. The set I actually ordered was backordered, so I was automatically substituted another set of 5 that was similar to what I ordered. The fabric is soft, but I noticed that the lettering that is on the inside of the onesie (where the tag would be) is peeling off, letter by letter, after one wash (gentle cycle in both washer and dryer). I just peeled the rest of it off instead of letting it slowly unstick on its own. Other than that, they're great for their purpose.

2.0 out of 5 stars labels come off, September 30, 2010
My mom bought sizes 18 and 24 months for my son who is only 4 months because we have a hard time finding cute size 12 mo and up onesies in the store. I thought they were adorable when I got the package in. Before my son could even wear them the patterns came off in the FIRST wash. They seem comfortable but with him being so young but so tall and chubby I miss buying the cute babyish outfits.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pros and Cons, July 30, 2011
Pros - very thin / light weight - great as an undershirt, which was my need for these adorable onesies! Con - although my sons noggin is in the 90th percentile - I found the head opening a bit small! I have a tough time getting his head through - but once I do they fit great! Lenth is perfect (he is also in the 90th percentile for his height)! I was very glad they were plenty long!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and good Quality, October 18, 2010
The quality is good considering that the baby will not use them for a long time... for Europe the shipment and duties costs are more that the actual price of the article, but when you compare the prices and the variety here, at the end is cheaper to buy it from abroad !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, May 19, 2010
These bodysuits are wonderful they fit my child just as they should i always get a little bigger than necessary because DUH babies grow fast and i would rather it be a little big then uncomfortable and snug.. who wants to wear a skin tight body suit. My child is tall for his age and perfect proportioned so they fit great. I would highly recommend these i mean of course if your child is funky shaped or not average you wanna think about that but my son will be 2 in august and the 24 month are perfect they fit just like i wanted them to. No complaints and no shrinkage because you have to keep in mind they are 100 percent cotton and you need to wash them in accordance with that. 1 more thing to add, the price is a steal i mean come on now 5 shirts for pretty much the price of 1 and in the summer you can put them in a body suit and slippers and call it good

5.0 out of 5 stars they are so nice and comfortable, July 15, 2014
They fit perfectly....they are so nice and comfortable...