4.0 out of 5 stars Thin and small but soft and pretty
Published on May 10, 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money! Cheaply made!
I purchased these because of the great patterns however the quality is terrible! After one wash the thread is fraying and the material is balling up with fuzz. We're planning to cut up and use as burp cloths.
Published on January 3, 2013 by B

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin and small but soft and pretty, May 10, 2011
These got a terrible review so I was hesitant to buy, to note they are thin flannel blankets. They are great for summer and to note they are for a small baby 28 X 28 in size but they are not poor quality. They are soft and have pretty bright colors and the picture is true to color. And the price is right. I do have other very expensive blankets as well but I have a spitty baby and use a lot of blankets and the price is right for these blankets :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money! Cheaply made!, January 3, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars On the small side, May 7, 2013
I really wanted to love these receiving blankets but they are on the small side for swaddling. I wasn't able to use them but a week with my newborn and he was on the small side when born. They are super cute and soft after washing. I will just have to find another use for them other than swaddling.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sufficient at all, July 4, 2014
These were way to small to wrap a baby in and the edges were surged but came unraveled. I ended up having to use the fabric to make my own blankets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, December 29, 2011
These 5 receiving blankets were perfect! They are super light weight and were perfect for wiping her mouth after eating. She loved having something to hold and these were a must. Plus the fabric choices are super cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars receiving blankets, June 7, 2011
Elizabeth (liberty, N.Y. United States) - See all my reviews
There's really nothing particularly special about these bibs but they are cheap and just as good as the more expensive ones. Love the colors and designs. Perfect size for swaddling a newborn and a good light blanket for summer. Also if you have a baby who spits up a lot these are awesome as burp cloths.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but smell like poison, August 3, 2013
Be sure to wash these at LEAST once on hot if not 2-3 times before using on your baby. They have an extremely strong chemical smell that indicates they've likely been sprayed in something nasty in the manufacturing process. Otherwise, hey, they're receiving blankets, just what you'd expect, and with cute patterns.

3.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, January 27, 2013
Great value for money.

Warm but i found it a little short for wrapping the baby.

As such quality is good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but Useless, May 27, 2014
Penny Swears (Falls Church, VA) - See all my reviews
Unfortunately, these little blankets are too cute to be true.

I was lured by the cute designs ("put a bird on it!"), but the edges frayed after 2 washes. The edges are supposed to be reinforced with a stitch but the stitch unraveled at lightening speed. Also, they are much too small for swaddling. At first, I liked the softness of them, but I can't use them like I do the receiving blankets from Carters. They just don't hold up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, March 5, 2014
These receiving blankets and way too small, thin and cheaply made. They are completely useless for swaddling. Carters makes larger ones that are much nicer. We are now using these as burp cloths, but they are really too thin to work well for that use. I really wish I hadn't bought these, but they weren't worth returning.

Luvable Friends Flannel Receiving Blankets, Blue, 5 Pack