5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice
I was actually shipped these on accident...
-Regardless, the material is very nice and soft, yet not as "flannel-y" as the material found in ones such as Gerber's. These may be very comfy for babies with a fever, living in a warmer climate, etc. But they're not exceptionally thin; just seem to be able BREATHE better.
-The legs (both) and torso are completely...
Published on May 6, 2009 by Nicole Morragan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality
Published on June 8, 2011 by DandiGirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, May 6, 2009
I was actually shipped these on accident...
-The legs (both) and torso are completely done in snaps for unintrustive diaper changes.
-The little iron-on in the yellow suit is very nice: not peeling or cracking.
Very nice product overall, just didn't need any!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality, June 8, 2011
DandiGirl (New Orleans, LA) - See all my reviews
I ordered these and were excited about them since we've had trouble with late night changes in zip-up ones but after two washes these have proven not to be the best buy. After the second washes one developed a hole in the arm seam, and another developed a hole at the shoulder seam AND the stick-on/iron on applique (that says "home grown" underneath a picture of a chicken)was peeling off so I peeled it the rest of the way off. I liked that these weren't too thick but I think these are better for a cooler environment where the a/c isn't running all of the time during summer. I'm not likely to purchase these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Summer Sleepers, March 6, 2012
These are wonderful little sleepers for the price. They're nice and soft, but breathable enough that little ones experiencing their first summer heatwaves won't be sweltering. I have found it difficult to find items that are breathable, but at the same time not a cheap fabric, and these fit the bill. They launder well and have not faded. I will purchase them again if I find I need more.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved them, December 1, 2011
I loved this sleep and play pijamas so does my baby. The size is a little big but they fit perfectly for a 3 months boy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Snaps are too far apart on legs., April 8, 2014
These are cute and I love the fabric. However, the snaps on the legs are too far apart and my son's feet come out between them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Will not purchase again., January 5, 2014
I bought these because my son is growing so quickly that I didn't want to spend a lot of money for something he'll only be able to wear for a month or two. I bought 3-6 month size. I understand that these are a three pack for just over $10. But, they are just not good. One of them has a misshapen button that will not stay closed and has sharp edges that could possibly cut my son's stomach as he is a tummy sleeper. So, there's one that is completely unwearable. In the three pack, only two were 3-6 months and the third is 6-9. So, I have one that he can wear right now and one that is sitting in his drawer until he's in the next size. I will go ahead and pay the few extra dollars for Gerber. At least they are made well.

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice fit, March 12, 2014
Fit like a dream and my daughter looks sooooooooo cute in her jammies that you just want to gobble her up. The fabric keeps her warm but breathable and the neck and cuffs are not too tight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but they run large, April 27, 2014
They are nice and breathable but too large. I ordered 0-3 month and they don't even come close to fitting my son. They seem to run a size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy !, April 23, 2014
Awesome fit ! My twins are growing fast and this was a great find and great buy. I would buy more if needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars feet fall out, April 12, 2014
August (CA United States) - See all my reviews
There needs to be another snap at the ankle. Thedistance is too greatbetween the.last snap and the foot. Will have to eithersew up the leg or sewpn a snap. NOT what a new mom needs!

Rate and Discover Movies